Texas

I didn't think it was possible for the floodgates to be blown so wide open from how many more people keep coming here. This place is going to become an overpopulated jungle easily within 1-2 generations from parabolic population growth, even in smaller comfy towns that arent complete backwater trash.

Attached: tx_(1).png (1078x759, 1.35M)

yeah, traffic is getting worse down here, each week/weekend is beating the previous for most deadly fatal car crashes. it's going to get to a breaking point. i hate most people

>most dont even have car insurance
Good luck gringo

with all those swift air flights with illegal immigrants one is surprised it has not happened already. perhaps rerouting them to the home towns of those whom initiated would be a partial resolution?

Texas doesn't even have good aquariums! They're just some dudes house!

Everyone i know i tell them to move to Texas or Florida. I'm in the midwest --i hope high heating bills scare more of them out of here.

I really don't think anyone understands this dude, I grew up in central tx and my hometown has become completely unrecognizable in a matter of about 7 years.

I use to drive trucks otr and I can tell you i35 between Austin and sa is worse than pretty much anywhere else in this country including nyc.

must be beaners because for every Californian moving in, two Texans move to Colorado

Least we should be worried about with you drug muling shitbags huh? mexicans and latinos can all die and the world would be a better place,

Idk man, I'm a nigger-hating, kike-hating, and spic-hating spic living in Texas.

I hope God just carries me away in golden fire, so I can get away from all the hoo-mans under 130 iq on this planet. I do decent for myself, but each day is as gray as the last... a life without his presence desu. Quite the conundrum...

latinos are literally human fucking garbage. Homeless fucking losers using human shields to lye cheat and steal their way into our country, fuck all these shitty people.

Im not Mexican eventhough my family has been here since 1830
Just pointing out reality. Between car insurance, robin hood and medical care the cost of illegal and “legal” immigrants is substantial

Yep, and unfortunately, even though rural areas are losing population - you can't afford anything out there either because that's all geting turned into vineyards for the urban hipsters.
I'm going to be bailing myself soon. Property taxes are utter shit too.

Any HS Football enjoyer anons in this thread?

Attached: 8C622547-0498-4C8C-B8E4-F862C9727942.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Would love to visit Texas one of these days.

Attached: Amouranth kissing Alex Jones.jpg (256x256, 14.84K)

...so what you're saying is texas forgot the alamo?

Attached: 1518021693472.jpg (720x725, 218.22K)

Love a cozy complain about people in Texas thread

Attached: 19726B5D-2581-4BED-86AC-C10684E51AEC.jpg (505x805, 84.73K)

petsmart, walmart

But seriously fuck off we’re full

Attached: 6AB89E9A-A0EB-472E-B183-819135136362.jpg (822x832, 44.12K)

When the economy collapses they’ll all starve or go back home.

Yeah but whereever you are, you are surrounded by hicks

>cloudy everywhere except Texas
God wants your state to burn, man.

I'm so fucking glad Ken Paxton went as hard as he did on abortion. One, because fuck babykillers. Two, because it might actually dissuade liberals from moving here. I hope so badly that we become radioactive to white female liberals. Hell, I hope the ones that have already moved here leave.

They will never be my countrymen. mexicans are a honorless people. I will happily cut their heads off if they keep doing what they are doing, death to all latinos larping as our countrymen.

Kind of love some college football fuck the NFL though.

Attached: Untitled6437444444.png (1000x600, 495.44K)