You now remember the US military pays $12 an hour and they're asking why nobody wants to join

You now remember the US military pays $12 an hour and they're asking why nobody wants to join.

Attached: 1640989138470.jpg (920x608, 122.95K)

dont you get free college and healthcare though

Deadass?

I think they give you free housing, utilities, food etc. and the $12/he is just an allowance. We have the best-paid, most comfortable soldiers on Earth.

For the rest of your life and a 401k

You get sign on bonuses of like 40k if you sign up for 4 years and go to basic training within the next month.

That sign on bonus though is upfront pay so you're not even getting paid the first year you're in the army.

You get housing expenses and transportation expenses paid for in the army but only while in the army. Once you leave you get like 400$ a month.

The problem is that the country is no longer worth serving. Everything paid for plus 12 an hour is sweet for an 18 year old.

Or I can not get injected with vaccines forcefully and still obtain the exact same amount of knowledge without going through useless kike schooling.

I would get paid $12 an hour to be a boot and maybe die for israel in a heartbeat if the military was still segregated and I didn't have to take orders from women.

Do you get 12 dollars 24 hours a day though because they basically own you like a slave until your time is finished?

And rent too,
I actually gorl charged for passing out drunk in camp adazi in Latvia because i slept in the burger barracks

I will never pay that $23

Yeah, then you get out and youre put at the front of the line for a cushy overpaid govt job.

Not true. You are on-duty and off-duty. You have free time.

Imagine being american

If you leave base after basic training and go to the beach and get a sunburn you can be prosecuted for destruction of government property. Your body is the property.

I'm in the reserves but I reckon I still make about $15-$17 and hour. It feels like more than that though, maybe I just mathed wrong

But think about the international rape bases in NATO and allied countries, where american mutts and niggers get the finest protection.

Plus va loans are 0 down 0 pmi
Wouldn't get vaxxed for it though

Fellow YouTube academics ww@?

After you take unlimited jabs

>$12/hour
Nigger that shit is more like $2-$3/hour by the time it's all said and done.

t. Former Navy

if you consider that youre employed 24 hours a day its more like 2.75 per hour. a tiny bit better than a couple years ago
you do get three square meals a day which is more than most people these days but technically bah is taken off the top of your check. if you live off base bah is awarded to you if you live on base its deducted. so you do pay for it

Taco Bell pays $14.75 here.

>12 an hour
My shitty fedex gives me 15.5 an hour without having to get a dozen vaccines and I don't have to kill and die for globohomo.

Have you been to a VA Hospital?

And housing and food and weapons and fitness and discipline, and if you’re lucky the opportunity to shoot foreign people legally.

>You now remember the US military pays $12 an hour and they're asking why nobody wants to join.
The Biden regime also set the precedent of forgiving student loans, so there is no reason to join the military for the G.I. Bill tuition benefits. Just get a student loan and not pay until the government forgives it, instead of suffering in the military for it. Enlistment will drop further.

>US military pays $12 an hour
Wait seriously?

Why protect and serve the country when you can protect and serve crunch wrap supremes?

Which of you get paid while you sleep, and get food and housing?
But, we do have way too many mercs who seem to forget they should use their training to train their neighbors.

Why join the military when you can learn a trade ?

>t.

Attached: EBBCE8E9-0E05-4C97-A3F7-9046175AB250.jpg (372x474, 32.56K)

I ship next month. Civilian life sucks. Only a small part of Any Forums understands what being a military brat is like and then finding out the military is literally heaven. America is literally Starship Troopers. When I was on base what all the boomers rave about being able to walk anywhere and ride their bikes everywhere is true on post/base. Hell the whole school would take over the commissary during lunch. In another base I was at it was the shoppette. The crappy bit was being without ur dad for 6+ months and moving constantly. So dont get married or have kids. You become a citizen after serving

can I commission as an officer with a past dui?
I will do it honestly.

The college is free, yes. The “healthcare” is a meme. Whenever you get sick they just tell you to drink more water.

I make 60k per year.

Attached: 1649902972492.png (640x720, 340.26K)

Shut up, lying faggot. Choke on some more experimental coof juice they got enlistees on, faggot

plus you can get a huge loan and go to college and government pays for it

>literally heaven
You’re in for a rude awakening. F.

We don't need a army any more wars are fought with memes

Attached: 413576913800.png (790x837, 330.09K)

I am in my late 30s and have never worked a job.

>Anarcho-capitalist

>Free College
Depends on what you mean by "Free"

>Healthcare
Depends on where you are stationed and the leadership who runs the hospitals and clinics.

Ship
>Medicine rationed, even while in port
>Had to go to a hospital off base most times for most care
>Most of the suicidal guys were denied treatment, would just be given the "red card"

Shore
>Wait times are no different than civilian care
>Have gotten fairly competent medical personnel
>Anxiety and Sleep issues are actually treated seriously

OCS

Okay. What's your point?

Fags mad they didn't figure it out earlier and spent their late teens and early twenties choking on dick and hating life

This is a lie. Trial Defense Services would tear apart any article 15 for this offense.
>t. Former commander

>$12 an hour
This is likely not a joke. I’m a federal employee and needed to get paperwork from DFAS that details all of my earnings in the military so I can buy back my military time for retirement. I made $83k over the span of four years.

>pls die for zog goy

>military
>talking about someone else sucking dick
user, I...

Don’t know what you’re talking about. I did my time, been out for 11 years now. Let us know how it is after a year or so. Id be willing to give advice if you stop being a fag.

it is a pretty good filter. keeps out the riff raff.

Yea all those diversity hires and women sure make it sound fun. Oh and when you see your country being taken over, as we are all aware now, you do nothing except listen to joe biden and take vaccines kek

I'll DM you my experience

I get paid €60 an hour to watch tv and post on Any Forums but its a night shift.