I'm in my mid 30s and I'm already starting to dread getting old

I'm realizing how fast time passes now and I never used to think about these kind of things before. Now I'm panicking.

Attached: 712351283.png (640x628, 143.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sens.org/
altoslabs.com/
lifespan.io/road-maps/the-rejuvenation-roadmap/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy bitcoin and write about a book

Bro I'm turning 30 in a few months and yeah, i feel the same way. Especially since as a straight adult male you literally have no time to yourself. That kind of sucks, haha.

Quick start masturbating me under the couch with your toungue out like this LUUUHHHHH LUUUUUGGHHHH

Attached: fDFfbgM.jpg (513x1080, 60.48K)

I purchased $2500 worth of BTC last week and I'm going to purchase another $2500 this week. I might make it a weekly thing. Is this a good idea? I am tempted to buy some ETH since Le merge is happening in two more weeks but I just hate ETH desu.

Wait til you hit 40 and your body starts to betray you.

Calm down canada

Well, the first thing is to realize that you have no power over your age and there is nothing you can do. Surrender and accept it.

I remember when I turned 30 and I barely remember anything that happened since then. Time speeding up as you get older is real and terrifying

Find God. Talk to him. Nothing is more important right now that building your relationship with God.

Start enjoying and doing things. It will be fine. The wisdom you acquire is worth far more than the years behind you.

I turn 32 next month and I felt perfectly fine until about 4 hours ago when I fell down the stairs.
Now I feel old

>Wait til you hit 40 and your body starts to betray you.
That already happened at 25.

Just kys if you don't want to repeat the next thirty years

SENS: sens.org/
Altos Labs: altoslabs.com/

The rejuvenation roadmap: lifespan.io/road-maps/the-rejuvenation-roadmap/

There's work to be done.

>one post
>not political
kill yourself shill

This. Immediately upon turning 40 I started noticing shit fall apart

Which God, user?

I just turned 21 and I already feel old.

long term sure bottom isnt in tho

Well you gotta remember when you're 1, a year is 50% of your entire life. When you're 10 a year is 10% of your total life. When you're 20 a year is 5%. As you get older the value of a year is much smaller so it seems like it's moving faster.

GET IN THE NURSING HOME, GRAMPS.

Attached: rare damaged wojak.jpg (507x369, 45.33K)

I understand that intuitively, I just didn't realize the actual reality of how disturbingly fast a year passes as time goes on. Nobody tells you when you're younger

>Belize
Maybe I can ask the almighty one how to start an offshore shell company to launder my money through for tax evasion purposes.

ONE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ

I'm 21 and don't have a degree, I am so fucked.

actually my dad talked about how fast time went as he got older to me. I told him about this theory which he understood but didn't buy 100%. He thought something in addition was going on.