Eugenics to rid the Earth of Psychopaths

We are now aware of the genes linked to the development of psychopathic brains. These proteins are the reason humanity has serial killers, baby murderers and corrupt ceos. Why aren't we getting rid of them?

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-122232_Chrome.jpg (1080x891, 327.13K)

nice

Because the guys in charge all have psychopath genes and will have to sepukku

Psychopaths are smarter, tougher, more creative, and more energetic than any normiefag. The renegades of mankind are what make this species worthwhile. If suck people were culled you'd end up with a society like China. 1.4 billion people, all with the same face, the same personality, the same thoughts, the same habits, the same everything. Just a nation of interchangeable walking meat puppets.

How often are they represented in Ashkenazi?

The mao and hitler gene? Cool.

this is both antisemetic and transphobic

There is more evidence that psychopathy is caused by trauma than genetics. They won't fix anything.

>Eugenics to rid the Earth of Psychopaths
This is anti semitic

I've met a lot of midwit, uncreative psychopaths and sociopaths that just leech from creative people and plot against innocent people just because their lizard brain told them to hate someone for no particular reason. A few psychopathic traits can be harnessed for certain purposes but they've overwhelmingly been the cause of huge suffering for everyone throughout history on a micro and macro level.

>HTTLPR
kek

>Eugenics to rid the Earth of Psychopaths
Literally will not happen because they'll find out that the genes associated with psychopathy are disproportionately associated with niggers.

You're genetically defective filth and should be stomped into the dustbin of history. You have no worth to mankind whatsoever, you're a soulless barnacle upon the wings of humanity possessed by the spirit of Satan and you should be seared from existence by holy Fire.

Attached: ANEKEK.jpg (384x512, 120.44K)

Who cares what race they are? All races have satanspawn carrying these genes among their populations, the goal is to get said genes to 0%

1. Psychology is a meme science and the psych studies that demonstrated the correlation were probably bullshit
>We identified psychopathy using a range of factors such as voting for Donald Trump and opposing gender affirmation for children

2. You might end up with a population of soiboi NPCs who can't do anything except consoom, wait to die, and jackoff to Tyrone fucking their wives..

Trauma can cause it but I think genetics is at least half. 'nuture>nature' worshippers will push the trauma angle and psychopath funders would have a good reason to pay for and promote studies like this.

genocide might be a bit harsh but chemical castration and sequestration deep in the forest or on a desert island somewhere would be good. livestream it for entertainment
>this week on Cluster B Island: Team Histrionic and Team Bipolar compete for the last remaining cluster of coconuts!

The problem is the psychopaths are usually the ones who get power
They want to enslave us and enhance their own genes so we can never compete again

the idea that non-psychopaths are npcs is dumb and exactly what a psychopath would say to attempt to manipulate people into not killing them. it's time for mankind to turn over a new leaf and begin a chapter defined by collaboration instead of deception. now turn and face the wall

every coin has two sides.

>anyone who argues against different ways of thought than mine must be a killer

>Who cares what race they are?
Have you not been paying attention to politics in Western democracies for the last 15 years?
America literally said fuck law and order and shit because niggers couldn't stop rioting for the entire summer.
Entire states are throwing out testing requirements because niggers and spics are incapable of passing basic schooling.
Many major cities in the United States are legalizing solicitation, public drug use, public defecation/urination and theft under 1 grand all because niggers cannot stop themselves.

I'm saying the gene alleles might not be associated only with psychopathy. Maybe they're associated with not needing peer affirmation or something.

Maybe in addition to psychopaths, they're also found in non-psychopath adventurers and entrepreneurs.

I'm the Apex of human evolution you weak, ugly fucking ill-bred son of a whore. The shit that I drop in the toilet every morning is more valuable than your life, you vile fucking parasitic christgolem.

And believe me, if you ran your cocksucking mouth like that to my face... well, let's just say that it wouldn't turn out well for you.

I don't think it is totally nurture, but I think nurture unlocks it. Trauma at least unlocks the deviant behavior. We know very little about the disorder. We used to think they are incapable of empathy, but now there is evidence that they can have extremely high empathy. They call it dark empathy. Psychology tends to let hollywood tropes influence their field, so what we think we know about this disorder could be completely wrong.

Apex of human filth. Useless leeching piece of shit you mean.

Kek. Cope and seethe, crackpot. Psychos aren't cool anymore. Emotional fags are running things now and they're gonna eradicate you from the gene pool with SCIENCE unless they fuck the science up and create supermutant psychos.

Hans, I'll fuck your fat slut of a mother right in front of your beady little inbred pig eyes. And you'll stand there watching with your little 2-inch pecker in your trembling feminine hands.

THEYRE TRYING TO MAKE REAVERS

Fuck off, boomer.

>Why aren't we getting rid of them?
because you are too much of a pussy

Attached: 1660791378627394.jpg (675x680, 64.67K)

Unfortunately all of the black race will be eradicated in the process, most of the Chinese as well

Fuck yeah! Germany is gay af, like you said when you threatened him anally for being German.