You decide not to go to college because loans are too high

>you decide not to go to college because loans are too high
>leftists decides to go to college using a stupid loan they likely won't pay back
>they successfully get the gov to force you to pay their debt
>now they insult you for being uneducated

Attached: president-biden-announces-student-loan-debt-plan.jpg (1080x1080, 142.32K)

Attached: 1661373543493663.png (1027x630, 38.58K)

You have to have went to college to be this stupid.

We live in a society user.

he should give me $20,000 to attend a trade school so i can quit my shit job and actually ATTEND THE FUCKING TRADE SCHOOL that im trying to save for

I actually fought for them in Iraq for my college money. Thr feels I am feeling right now are...complicated.

They really should dress this fucking faggot cocksucker better. I realize they probably got some fucking faggot kike millennial who thinks dressing Biden in these horrible suits that make him look like a completely emaciated senile broken down old pile of shit is supposed to be cool... Just like the fucking faggoty sunglasses this absolutely cocksucking loser shabbos house nigger tries to wear in his late 70s. But he looks like such an absolute piece of shit. This shabbos house nigger clown looks like mentally absent Mr. Burns being dressed by some fag from the merchant district. Like a fucking monkey some organ grinder dressed up to be cute.

It's so clearly some fucking faggot puppet being dressed up, it's just one of the things I absolutely hate about this piece of shit.

cope faggot.

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (885x825, 61.13K)

The student loan generation is the worst sack of shit generation America has ever experienced.

yeah same here. also i feel bad for people that busted their ass to pay it off rather than people that fucked around. i would have been one of those people working extra to pay it off.

the problem was/is govt backed loans. everyone was fucking approved. you gonna tell someone from grade 6 and up that they must get good grades to get into a good college. that is all i was told for 6 years. it was embarrassing to my parents when i decided not to. then they take someone that is 17 or 18 and say congrats you got into this place, you have to go for 4 years, you have to pay 35k a year, you will then get a job paying 100k. thats the problem.

the biggest thing, above all, is the colleges still got the money. the lenders are getting fucked. the students have been fucked. the colleges got the money and ran off with it. and everyone is still gay for their tribe. its amazing really.

BINGO. this is gonna hit the fan. i didn't have many federal loans as we lived above the poverty level, so my loans were mostly private. i paid them off and got an email from navient, asking me to talk about what its like to be successful. but lazy niggers who got those pell grants get 20k.. if you got one of those your probably a nigger or not white

which is why i hate this so much.. once again niggers and trash get free gibs, and i'm told i'm racist nazi boy because fuck kikes.

it was 1000% created by the boomers.

Fox & Grapes

>I actually went and fought for Israel
cringe

Many of them are going to end up being placed in a higher tax bracket, and they will realize that 10k forgiveness was actually a curse.

>dark brandon is a misogynist
?

Boomers seething. Truly the worst generation. Paid $1000 for tuition yet complain zoomers taking loans for the same education that costs $30k+ per year. Imported the entire 3rd world to cut their boomer grass and clean their shitty mcmansions.

I can’t wait for the day when boomers are rotting away in a nursing home complaining about their nigger nurse to their beaner cna.

>get pell grant & loan for a computer science degree
>hate every second of it
>drop out and spend the rest of my loan on guns and trade school
>happily programming CNC machines
>won't have to pay the debt
So this is how it feels to be a nigger

Attached: ▄█▀_█▬█_█_▀█▀_.jpg (427x375, 22.73K)

this literally made me feel embarrassed to read

plebbitors are the lowest form of life

Just give me $10k for my truck loan and I’ll be happy. Until then fuck every single one of these people

irresponsible behavior is rewarded
responsible behavior is ignored

Stay mad, the only reason you guys post here instead of there is because you know you'd get downvoted to oblivion for your shitty, outdated beliefs.

Cope and seethe.

They could have used that money to feed starving children.

They could have used that money to build roads and bridges

They could have used that money to save the environment.

They could have invested that money in public schooling since children today don't even have a fucking chance in some areas.

I love how liberals have a double standard when it comes to justifying their own expenses and making others pay for it.

This also doesn't increase the work supply at all since all of these faggots got degrees in teaching and art. They would have been better off retraining or offer military service for loan forgiveness.

Attached: when-christian-bale-revealed-his-american-psycho-co-stars-felt-he-was-worst-actor-while-filming-001.jpg (1200x630, 61.49K)

>t. Doesn’t know how taxes work in the slightest

retard

I took out PPP loans jokes on them

Attached: 1660696894954019.jpg (395x516, 54.18K)

WELL IM CONVINCED

based. yeah you're retarded for not going to school

Educate yourself retard

Attached: 8E3CACFB-C60E-4152-B3EE-C23436ACD78D.jpg (640x434, 23.72K)

>you couldn't make the choice to go to college, but they could
>they're defaulting on their loans because they're defective and/or immoral
>now you have to pay for "them"
>college grads aren't your fellows citizens, they're "leftists"
>they're taunting you about your level of formal education while they rub their hands at what power they indirectly possess over you
Nope. The money never existed, it's just 1s and 0s in a computer and a printer that prints out funny money that you, too, had and have access to.

Can we step up the level of dialogue here just a little? Would it perhaps kill you to try?

but you pay into social security with every fucking paycheck. they need a refund, because they didn't learn shit.

>implying I wouldn't be outright banned from 99% of subreddits for even vaguely suggesting anything slightly controversial

American business are so fucked in the ass when the older work force retires. OMG, it's going to be glorious watching them beg their employees to come to work and actually do the work without whining about their feelings and their rights.

10k is a fraction of the cost of a college degree (especially if you get a master's). Most of these people will still be burdened with overwhelming debt even after having 10k knocked off. 1 year of room, board, and tuition at Ohio State is $27,000 (this doesn't include books either). 10k really isn't doing anything.

H
A
R
D

L
A
B
O
R

C
A
M