I'm a neoliberal AMA

Yes, it's me. A staunch supporter of the Democratic establishment. We exist. AMA.

Attached: DNV-LOGO2000px-US_Democratic_Party_Logo.svg_.jpg (2000x2000, 155.02K)

Why do you support child trafficking?

How much has the federal government spent so far this year?

Why aren't you paying off all of my student debt?

Why can't we have machine guns and free healthcare?

Attached: Bane sensei about to lecture the fuck out a human kid named Iruma.jpg (844x475, 41.43K)

How can the party of FDR, Truman and the Kennedys shill for the Nazis at the World Economic Forum?

How close are you from killing yourself? Did that feel strengthen lately since someone used a wrong pronoun?

Oy fucking vey

This is not a Jewish board. You're a Predditor, go back.

what is your relationship to your girlfriend?

You guys are obsessed with Any Forums. OBSESSED. Go back to your shitty subreddit.

What the disadvantades do you see in the form of government of Vatican? It's is okay for you that Vatican has no democracy? Should USA bring democracy to Vatican?

*Is it okay

Not a shred of evidence that there is any involvement of this in the party. I await your predictable refute. I bet it'll be a bitchute link to a schizo conspiracy video.
In the league of $10 trillion
We're working on it. What Biden did this week was a compromise.
There is no room for machine guns in civilized societies for one. Secondly, I think expanding Obamacare is the best of both worlds. Again, a compromise. The Republicans in congress would absolutely never allow free healthcare.

What’s your endgame? You know that the races aren’t equal, don’t you?

Also, are you Jewish?

What do their boots taste like?

How are they nazis? And to answer you: parties change.
Although FDR set many great things in motion, that era of Democrats is drastically different due to the globalization of the world. With a larger global population comes a need for a larger degree of international coalitions and organizations for the betterment of the planet as a whole. I have yet to hear any decent arguments over why globalism is bad. There is ALWAYs some kind of a spin that right wingers will believe about this. There is ALWAYS a shadowy cabal, a big bad guy with a goofy accent. There is ALWAYS a grand conspiracy. To think like a right winger is to think like you live in a fantasy.
I think too woke is silly but I also think right wingers have raged about this so much that any mention of race, sex, etc. are labeled as idpol and woke by default. These issues fucking exist but a few annoying people on the internet triggered righties so much that they misconstrue any push for decency or reform as being woke.
lol this place is so jealous of the success of Jewish people it's pretty funny
Happily married with two kids. I bet you're gonna call me a cuck now aren't you?
The Vatican is hardly a country and more so a conclave of a religion. I have no significant thoughts on this since they don't really have a citizenry.

>The Vatican is hardly a country
Give the definition of a country then

Attached: 1660865857755384.png (769x711, 490.71K)

Attached: 1660870019961954m.jpg (1024x894, 183.48K)

Shit bait thread. Guaranteed 300 replies. Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1661226590476070.jpg (500x500, 83.45K)

Why are you gay?

With the establishment quickly backpedaling on covid19 injections and acknowledging the injuries and deaths, how do you think the party will handle the backlash? Blame Trump or something more substantial?

Attached: 1661385016887739[1].png (395x589, 166K)

John and Tony Podesta isn't enough evidence for you?

>What the disadvantades do you see in the form of government of Vatican? It's is okay for you that Vatican has no democracy? Should USA bring democracy to Vatican?

Attached: 8A0065B2-7AEA-4784-91DD-BA819FBBC2E3.png (350x350, 120.14K)

Hey - what's up with the military help to Ukraine?

Why so slow? Why so little?

Attached: 645x344---1553080194925.jpg (645x344, 65.88K)

Eat shit and die faggot. What part of “shall not be infringed” do you midwit retards not understand

You will never be a woman

This is probably a larp but everyone hates neolibtards.

What are you trying to prove with these? The fact that kooks exist? I already know that. Fringes exist on all political spectrums. Its just the far-right's is the most dangerous.
Not gay. I'd be willing to bet I love women more than you.
40% increase in deaths? Where is he getting this? To answer your question though if the vaccine is proven to induce a spike in deaths without question Donald Trump should receive part of the blame for accelerating the process with Operation Warpspeed. Fortunately for me the vaccine is perfectly fine aside from a very isolated few bad reactions and even fewer deaths.

when did you realize you were a gigantic faggot?

I want to know why are you gay?

You pizzagaters still exist? Lmao
I don't want boots on the ground but I do want more spending to be sent over there. Fucking Russia is one of the largest existential threats to Europe. I've lost so much respect for Republicans for supporting Putin. So fucking unbelievable to me that the MAGA cult has really gotten so deep into some people. Completely rational Republican friends I knew in the 2000s are unrecognizable now.
You talk like an edgy kid. All I can do is laugh at how ridiculous you are lol

So who do you work for?