Will Trump Run Again In 2024?

And why didn't he drain the swamp like he said he was going to do?

Attached: 1659717051384037.jpg (1080x1555, 270.43K)

it was a lot deeper than he thought idk lmao

Attached: trump frogs don't drain swamps they thrive in them.jpg (500x500, 80.34K)

Step one is naming them and surviving. Which he was the first president to ever do, and live.
The last one who did, JFK, and take steps to attack them openly via their central bank, was executed by the same clandestine secret police who emptied his vacation hotels searching for improper documents. He did okay.

The swamp is rally real.

niggas gonna be in jail lol

Pretty much.

Never in my life have I seen the establishment come after a man as hard as they did with trump. For years the establishment hid behind thinly casted veils and patriotic posturing. Now more people are completely aware of their disdain for the American way of life and all he needs to do is get four more uncontested years to really get this show going. I'm voting for him for the utter butthurt.

Attached: KXXC3iS.jpg (960x960, 142.87K)

because he intended not to drain the swamp, but rather to reside in it, since he is the swamp monster.

Attached: 6b854033b7f9b7426d136704ba513879.png (404x658, 41.91K)

any day now....

Attached: 2 weeks after he won.png (712x1087, 315.1K)

>muh swamp
aka
muh cope

Attached: fat fuck.jpg (1280x854, 1.15M)

Mike Lee didn't send over his list, when Trump had the government ready to be cleaned.
The two should get together if they're gonna do this.
And we gotta close out the unFED, though you must understand they will act to have you killed.

he stands like that because he's an insecure faggot with lifts in his shoes

The fucker literally endorsed "Space Lasers caused Wildfires" Marjorie Greene, and "I'm a closet democrat also buy my new onions product" Dr. Mehmet FUCKING Oz. Both because they praised him. And thanks to him we're going to lose PA.

He's an incompetent fool and a cunt, I hope DeSantis runs in 2024. I'll see you all in that thread.

Even if he wants to, he won’t be able to. Ron D is gonna get the nomination

He could try, but by doing that he'll literally be handing the Democrats the win by splitting the red vote.

I wouldn't put it past him.

Splitting the vote is a meme
The primaries are separate from the election
It's inly a split if DeSantis runs as green or independent party

You fucking raged out faggot. Go do something with your life.

And you know what, I’m really sick of you fucking conservative fucks. All you pussy fucking faggots do all god damn day is sit online talking about what you’re gonna do. What guns you’re gonna use.

At least BLM is about that action, even if their ideas are retarded. When they get mad they go attack the authority they view as oppressing them.

All you fucking Mountain Dew sucking “conservatives” do is shit post online and wish you had the fortitude to actually go out and do something about your grievances. But you don’t….you sit like fucking COWARDS in your shitty messy little internet dens.

And I don’t wanna hear jack fucking shit about J6…..a bunch of fucking brain dead maga retards walked around the capital like a bunch of fucking dimwit sissies, one of you pussies got shot, and then the gang disowned that person bunch of your comrades are in jail over your little fag walk inside the ropes of the capital, AND NONE OF YOU DO A FUCKING THING!!!!

Plus youre all so retarded, that if you even try to make any groups you get caught by dumb fed faggot FBI Jews……

The “niggers” you all hate (but won’t go to the hood to confront) are better at crime and rebellion than you.

I’m still never voting for blue after I get my $20k forgiveness but all you complaining cucks are just worthless PUSSIES!!!!!

He said a lot of things. What I care about is what he accomplished which was a hell of a lot.

idk but he monitored the FUCK out of the situation though

Nothing more cringe than DeSantis trannies

We've had Republicans split votes before. Roosevelt did it before and lost the Republican vote to the FUCKING DEMOCRATS. And that president started the organization that eventually became the FUCKING UNITED NATIONS.

No, it's not a meme. Imagine what Biden will do if it happens again like that, start the process of the UN taking over all governments?

What a faggot OP is thinking you can rid the world of globohomo in 4 short years.

That's not Trump in that pic.