Sciencefags can fuck right off

Bugs are not healthy for humans. We can’t fully digest that crap. Sciencefags need to meet the rope for pushing this crap. It’s the same with “muhh heckin global warming”
Christ is king

Attached: 8C261D3B-D95F-4FE8-9CF4-20821D69E2E4.jpg (920x779, 305.23K)

THIS IS WHAT THE EXCESS BILLIONS OF POPULATION WILL DO AS BUSYWORK

MILK TINY ROACH TITS

(ITS ACTUALLY JUST GROUND UP ROACH SLURRY)

3 times more nutritious in jiddish means you need to eat 3 times more of this parasite ridden shit to get the same amount of nutrients than milk^^ this is what it means 100%. i learned how to translate jiddish into what it really means.

what the fuck is cockroach milk? are cockroaches mammals?

This

I know this article is not true and is as fake as covid is because if roaches were s healthy niggers would be the healthiest people ever to exist

Attached: NiggerRoaches.jpg (300x161, 17.3K)

Scientists also said a rushed vaccine is better than natural immunity. Scientists also said that men can become women by chopping off their dick.
Scientists are stupid. Fuck scientists.

Christ is king. We will make the "jews" eat the bugs instead, as they kiss our feet.

the irony is im alwayy correct 100%. they tell you. if youre smart, you will know. if youre stupid. you will suffer.
theyre actually not that evil. i can just neet my way through life and side hustle thanks to the jews. they kill off the idiots, what else do i want?

Turkey's going to be rich

Sciencefags also said this is going to be a horrible hurricane season

Attached: B0DDF39D-47ED-4D43-84B5-D02EF2CB30DB.jpg (1170x1699, 441.91K)

ok, they should be forced to drink a glass of it every day for the rest of their lives
they should also be forced to take covid injections every 6 months for the rest of their lives (no longer than 10 years on that plan)

this is just my position on these things now

You will eat the bugs while your church imports black men to have your wives

Except there have been zero hurricane this year and only 3 named storms. 60 year low

Attached: 960A7E1B-A23A-40FD-9F0A-340A124A02E6.jpg (1170x1003, 699.66K)

Cockroaches don't have mammary glands, so I beg to differ

none of this stupid board actually really understands them. they think theyre so smart but theyre not. the lof ot you are idiots. thats life.

Sciencefags tell you to wait 2 more weeks

Attached: BE896052-8EE0-4FEA-9422-A3A84CD3C1C1.jpg (1170x848, 419.92K)

again 100% correct. my clock says 4:55 where the spergs at.

Attached: AD64FCB9-82C6-4E60-8C2D-EBEF1171E493.jpg (1170x749, 267.25K)

pls tell scientists that ligma increases mental capacity by 3 times.

Cows milk has Lactobacillus, which is an extremely healthy bacteria to consume.

What does roach milk have? Oh, they forgot to research that part? How convenient.

Oh yes. Cockroach milk is 100% safe and effective.

Attached: 1661189405127650.jpg (680x485, 137.99K)

>Sciencefags
They're called scientists, and without them you wouldn't have the privilege of being able to make this shit post. What the hell have you contributed to the world?

That poster talking about parasites is spot on.

Even the cleanest insect facility will be riddled with parasites that will become resistant to the best antiparastic medicines that "science" can create.

At the world insect facilities, dirt, feces and employees that are hired because they are nonwhite and impossible to be fired, will cause a lot of health issues and deaths.

Every time people believe that eating insects is progressive, end up with a major crisis on their hands that they will refuse to take responsibility for.

It's also against certain religions to eat bugs, which saved people from this very same fate,

The media will not be able to report on massive parasite outbreaks because the WEF\DNC\CCP\Israel\Blackrock would lose more than they could afford.

Those satanic entities are already hiding from crimes against humanity, what's more murder and illness going to do?

I am not allowed to tell you what happens next.

Just warning you, that just like the vaccines, large scale food\medicine facilities have to pay inspectors to ignore massive health violations.

The EU\US government will eat steaks, and the rest of the population will be riddled with parasites and VAIDS.

Thankfully, its not going to turn out that way.

People like Schwab, Fauci, Milley, Biden, Fink Newsome, et al, have a habit of dying suddenly and without warning.

Communists kill their own leaders and cover up their deaths.

When Joe and Jill Biden is assassinated, SillyCon Valley and the Progressives will not allow people to talk about it after about a week, as if it never happened.

Silly Con Valley executives will also wind up "dead" under mysterious circumstances, but if you ask any question, you are labeled a terrorist.

Many progressives will die very quickly, they won't reach their safe houses.

I work on a roach ranch and drink at least two glasses of roachmilk a day. You can't completely digest it in the same way you can't completely digest anything that has fiber, that is a stupid point. If christ is really king, wouldn't bugs be okay. John the Baptist ate locusts, Jesus probably ate locusts too. You aren't holding yourself to Leviticus are you? You are just a scared little suburban nancy boy.

YOU VILL DRINK ZE BUG MILK

the "global burden of disease" studies are being falsified more every year to make it look like animal meat causes all disease.

Jewish tits are 120% more nutritious than the average white woman. I will breed them out of existence. I have three kids through two different Jews who are married to bankers.

I want to see klaus milk a cockroach

Attached: Nipples.jpg (500x579, 60.49K)

jesus eating locusts is for scenes in horror movies, if he really did it hes one of the jews. this is why they own you. this is why theyre smarter than you, this is why none of you ever grasps a single fucking article and what it really means.

Imagine refusing to accept man caused global warming as fact because bugs are yucky

Jews are animals, so I agree that Kike animals cause all diseases

>((((scientists)))) research about le bugs to replace an already good milk, found one positive result amidst of thousand negatives
>((((media)))) choose to announce that one positive and hide the negatives

Bad weather from climate change just flew over my house.

SUCK THE NIPPLE!

"Scientists" will say whatever you pay them for.
They also said lead belongs in gasoline and smoking is good for your health.

just a massive data miner mining data from idiots like the lot of you. they should just mine my data to learn about whites. the rest is irrelevant^^

>hates science
>hates scientists
>magically knows more than scientists
Always funny.

In the past people believed climate change was caused by rain dances and animal sacrifice

Smoking -is- good for your health. Those pussy scientists just caved to libtards whining about the "smell".

Scientists say cutting your peepee off will cure your sads
Will you do it?

Literally what has that got to do with anything you dumb fucking twat. Explain your retard logic

When was the last time any sciencefag was right?