How do fix the western diet?

Attached: 20220824_224807.jpg (1449x2576, 2.81M)

that's a man

ass is ass

Work extremely hard outside for at least 8 hours a day.
Eat at least 4000 calories per meal.
Have lots of meats and veggies. Dairy is good. Grains and fruits are okay too.

You can't fix the western diet/obesity. Pretty soon McGoyslop estogen burgers will be enforced by law

Simple remove the top and bottom of the pyramid...and also enjoy some active hobby maybe once or twice a week.

How many years of BC to do that to your skin?

Why is her ass cracking? what is inside of it?

no its different shape for men. like feet

kek what in the fuck

End corn subsidies, we make so much corn that we pack corn syrup into everything.

Her ass wasn't meant to be that big so the cracking is happening as punishment to her hubris.

Attached: 6.png (600x445, 472.33K)

Isn't the Diet in Japan?

Attached: pep.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

What needs to be addressed is what they changed. Caloric intake has not koved in decades. Yet obesity has climbed and avg weight skyrockets. They destroyed metabolism somehow. Chemicals in food? Artificial sweeteners? Something in water?

She probably got injections. Black dudes don’t care about stretch marks anyway

he has a nice ass

sauce

>1 post by this ID
>subject line
>coombait
>off-topic spambot question
Reported

She. Respect pronouns. It's 2022

Homosexual with pride pox detected

Everyone /thread my reply
/thread

Attached: 1648019887135.jpg (626x625, 111.92K)

stretch marks
usually because of rapid sudden weight gain, but can also happen during rapid weight loss(less frequent)

There ain't nothing wrong with the Western diet. Most of you retards would probably denouncing eating 3 meals a day at Arby's as grotesque goyslop, and yet that's how 99.99% of the American population ate in the 1950s. Americans in the 1950s didn't follow any of your bullshit fad diets like keto, paleo, carnivore, intermittent fasting, veganism, gluten free, et cetera, and they were still skinny and healthy as shit.

I bet she could kill with a fart.

Attached: 1659874947448980.gif (720x540, 447.84K)

Step 1 ban corn syrup.
Step 2 go on picnics and have cuddles with me if you are a moderately try to White woman.
Step 3 total and complete ban on niggers, spics and jews.
Step 4 profit.

Attached: You just know............................. these dogs kill niggers on sight.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

Carnivore is effective for weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. You'd be hard pressed to consume an unhealthy amount of meat a day. I usually only stomach a lb of red meat.

My diet is mostly grass fed and finished beef, but I include fruits that's easy on the gut for vitamin C and electrolytes, preventing muscle cramps that is super common on the keto and carnivore diet. And I also shit better.

I have to do it though because I have ulcerative colitis. My colon can't handle insoluble fiber.

Kek

DEAR GOD
CLONE HER IMMEDIATELY