If you take out a loan, you pay it back. Simple as

Attached: 712987389123.jpg (960x1291, 99.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paycheck_Protection_Program
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based
fuck all (((debtors)))

I'm totally fine with saying that these people should have paid it back or declared bankruptcy. Obviously, if the bank chose to forgive the loan, that's on them.

PPP WAS DESIGNED TO BE FORGIVEN FROM THE INCEPTION OF THE PROGRAM

THIS IS DISHONEST
WHICH IS THE TYPICAL REACTION WHEN LEFTOIDS ARE CALLED THE DEADBEATS THEY ARE

>defending jewish usury
u dropped this

Attached: 31aqpFiryyL._AC_.jpg (300x327, 11.7K)

its funny, if you were an average joe who abused the PPP loans you ended up in fucking jail lol

>I receive mail I don't like, I throw it away
simple as

I think it's funny as hell how much boomers are seething about this and the neocons. That's about the extent of how much I give a fuck about this student loans crap.

They found out that they can vote themselves bread and circuses instead.

Yep.

Weird. I was never able to get my second round of PPP loans despite writing my senators and congresspeople for help. Literally 100% worthless. Unlike most people who applied, I actually ran a legitimate business in a critical non-faggot industry.

Meanwhile, there was tons of fraud by people literally from and in Africa through those community development banks and apps for minorities.

What's a PPP loan?

Wow sounds like your local bank sucks. The local banks here did everything for you as they got a cut of each loan processed.

> i touch my penis
simple as

Attached: Shrimple.png (1200x969, 276.47K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paycheck_Protection_Program

It was the least scrutinized fastest cash in history and none of it will be audited. Same goes for the money in Ukraine. The repayment there will come in the form of high-paying jobs for the children of western politicians.

Just Republicans took out loans?

Truly based

apples and oranges. PPP loans were designed as forgivable. Everyone who took them knew at least 75% was going to be forgiven. PPP loans were necessary to keep society from collapsing during the lockdowns. Those republitards used those "loans" to keep paying employees. They didnt pocket the money as implied.

Just republicans who say
>Loan forgives for me but not for thee goy

PPP was designed to help businesses stay afloat and to help business pay their employees, people actually contributing something
Forgiving the loans of faggots with art or gender studies degrees doesn't contribute shit to anything

What kind of idiot pays a loan back, what a goy.