Nosferatu is going after KF because they pissed off the trannies!

Nosferatu is going after KF because they pissed off the trannies!

Attached: 1661394570.png (601x202, 38.82K)

Cloudflare is not dumb enough to suddenly create a ton of demand for a "free speech" friendly alternative by arbitrarily playing whack-a-chud at the behest of an ADL kvetch

Cloudflare is that dumb.

Cloudflare is a glowie operation, which is why they offer their services for free or very cheap, ensuring they have a monopoly.

That's also why they try very hard not to ban anyone. Yes they did an exception for Daily Stormer, but that's because they gain nothing by losing the Stormer (because they know who Anglin and weev are already).

If Cloudflare starts kicking everyone like Twitter and Facebook, etc. then they start losing all the groups they are monitoring.

Aren't there russian or chinese antiddos services out there?

every single day in my life since 20017, I have prayed that a master list of all admin/mods gets released in a text file so everyone knows who these people are from the last 5 years

Kiwi farms is down. It was taken down while I was reading. Go see yourself.
I hate the Jews so much

Attached: His map is a jew star.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

Some tranny named keffals is attempting a campaign to take down the site. I give it max two weeks before all efforts fall because trannies are mentally ill and can't keep attention on one thing

Attached: 079E85BB-10F3-4CF5-ADAA-87E39D195E83.jpg (500x620, 141.07K)

Was this the troon who got "swatted" and they took his computer and hard drives? (probably because it had CP on it)

They've already located Lucas through his uber eats account

Attached: unknown.png (479x573, 278.57K)

>doxing.
why was the troon doxed

The best part is that his fans are literally threatening to commit suicide if the site doesn't stay down.

Does any mentally stable person take the ADL with any legitimacy whatsoever?

The american left isn't mentally stable, so it works out.

Attached: 1521600162906.png (984x992, 1.6M)

>hundreds of dollars worth of food
Fucking kek

Lmao this bitch lives in fear yet always posts photos of his location and never gets his ass off twitter. Literally the worst hider ever

Lmao would be funny seeing the hordes die off because bad people exist on a website that they don't visit

Bitch is a good gender neutral thing to call troons.

>Cloudflare is a glowie operation

I work for Cloudflare, can you post your evidence? Sometimes little kids come here to play make-believe.

>Cloudflare is a glowie operation, which is why they offer their services for free or very cheap, ensuring they have a monopoly.
>If Cloudflare starts kicking everyone like Twitter and Facebook, etc. then they start losing all the groups they are monitoring.
This is what makes the situation so interesting. If you go on Kiwifarms it becomes incredibly clear that it's a honeypot, they don't support any actual White nationalists, they dox and harass Right Wingers even more often than they dox and harass troons. I have a feeling Kiwifarms wont actually go down, but instead they'll create a new policy where troons and POC are off limits, but cyber stalking and harassing White people remains allowed.

>I work for cloudflare
>Libertarian retard flag
You're a useful idiot, too braindead to understand anything. Don't worry, you'll get stabbed in the back eventually.

>You're a useful idiot, too braindead to understand anything

Can you even tell me how your post got to this website?

Went straight from my balls onto your forehead.

Board of peace

Attached: 271BF46A-523B-4120-AE71-B1C5A77CA071.jpg (387x481, 56.21K)

>muh kiwifarms
lol faggot
That shit is reddit with AIDS.

Jesus christ
>memeflag
>redditspacing
>redditspacing after quoting

through the nsa dragnet, duh.

>Went straight from my balls onto your forehead.
You need to be at least 13 years of age to post here

>better readability on mobile
seethe
harder