These are illegal

and picking them can get you locked in a cell, and fined thousands of dollars

Attached: mushrooms.png (1200x900, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

doubleblindmag.com/mushrooms/types/flying-saucer-shrooms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure I have those in my yard.

catch me if you can popo fags. how the fuck are they gonna know? i bought psycho shroom spores online with a credit card shipped to my door and i grew em and ate em fuck your gay laws

A lot of mushrooms can only be told apart by mycologists looking at the spores of the mushroom under a microscope and comparing them to a sample that they know is that kind.
The fruiting bodies otherwise look identical and can have drastically different effects (being yummy, tripping balls, making you die an excruciating death as all your organs shut down simultaneously).

these are Australian and NZ native species, so probably not

Consider for a moment the naïve anons who are young and browse Any Forums, suckered into taking a double dose of DMT because they were lured in with pretty images and grand tales of 'breaking the conditioning' and achieving 'nirvana', only for them to get horse kicked into the worst experience they will ever have. Having nobody to blame after the fact, and the same anons gone like the wind with no accountability.

That's why you ignore almost all anonymous opinions about intense drugs. Especially on a site filled with retards who like to troll.

Attached: shroomjak-tat.jpg (750x732, 42.06K)

user, your own body produces drugs that are banned in most countries.

and they can get you way fucked up!

those are psilocybes

Theyre Class A drugs here, maximum penalty is life in prison selling them will definitely get you a prison sentence

ever eaten a good sized one fresh one or two

buckle the fuck up, sonny.

people usually don't have dramatically negative DMT experiences, just weird. you're being hysterical.

pussy

Attached: 6834637.gif (220x165, 82.68K)

Do they taste better than dry?

Mushrooms are an analogue of dmt retard

when you do shrooms, do you actually see all the crazy creatures and shit depicted in all the psychedelic art?
is there anything that does?

Wonder why they are so tight on shrooms? They surely aren't any better or worse than legal intoxicants like alcohol and weed in some places.

Checked fuck goy laws goy slop all that shit

If you take a lot yes.

>is there anything that does?

Attached: Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 15-59-26 pol - I'm microdosing shrooms (about 300mg dried mushroo - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (948x578, 184.53K)

it actually tastes like...mushroom. but with a slightly repulsive taste

but in my opinion? better than that stale jerky textire of the dried ones. not much better of a gain

Those mushrooms do not look like Psilobe Psilocybin, and furthermore P. Psilocybin is not a lover of rotting wood. It prefers ricey, starchy nutrients.
I am not saying these are not Psilobe psilocybin, but it does not look like conditions that this species would do well in.. Sauce?
t. Amateur mycologist with certain growing experience

You ever look at a cloud and say "Hey that looks like a _____"?
It's kinda like that for the most part.

Attached: rock face.jpg (1600x1200, 592.53K)

I would say essentially because theyre mind openers. You see the world in a different way contrary to the strict boundaries they want you to think within. It's why hippies rebelled against the government

Peyote and cactus are better for those sort of trips. Mushrooms arent as effective at visual / auditory hallucinations

Well, that and LSD, but that's also a mushroom derivative.

Based. The spores of psychoactive mushrooms are not illegal in the USA except in a few states. They contain no illegal material or controlled substances, they are just organisms that exist now and will exist long after we're gone.

I had a weirdly visual trip the one time I did salvia. A few good hits on a water pipe and I was zonked for 20 minutes, fully tripping. 30 minute headache after. Never did it again.

I prefer cactus or acid to mushrooms. Cleaner more vivid trips. Unfortunately very hard to find either in NZ unless you know the source.

salvia produces some lulzy situations, there's one on the jew tube of a guy running and jumping though his living room window, smashing it to bits

this is so retarded it could only be posted by a leaf. If this was true then how did humanity eat mushrooms for thousands of years before microscopes were invented?

Attached: 1659821158431965.jpg (1280x640, 36.67K)

Does cooking not denature the psilocybin?

>Amateur mycologist
Professional dumbass

I don't think I'll ever eat any fresh picked from the ground again personally... You know bugs love these things too right? this particular species tends to attract fly gnats, which look like little white maggots. Pretty gross. Boiling and straining gets rid of them and any other nasties. Dried is best though...

there's at least one pope that died from eating the wrong mushroom nigger

this stuff happened, it was just part of life

i had about 7g of dried mushrooms a bit ago. I saw some very interesting creatures that looked like some kind of aztec creatures mixed with aliens. At some points during the trip there was no difference in my vision if my eyes were opened or closed, it was just completely the visions either way. DMT is more for the alex grey type stuff though.

Trial and error.
A lot of people died.

The only sort of "creatures" I've seen are what I would describe as "shadow people." Basically just dark silhouettes that dance around. I've always been aware that they are just an illusion brought on by the drug, and didn't actually think they were real. For example I've seen what looks like people dancing behind a curtain as the sun was shining through even though I knew it was just branches and what not casting shadows. Mostly what you'll see are psychedelic fractal patterns hovering over things, colors will seem more vivid, and objects will sort of "breathe," seeming to move and warp. This is all assuming you take a moderate dosage. I've never taken more than 4.5 grams.

Attached: 12370409812734.png (1241x932, 1.73M)

These made me understand who I really was

Ok

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-184704_YouTube.jpg (302x302, 17.1K)

Yeah I did it in the comfort of my home with a sober babysitter, so there was no jumping through/out of windows on my end. It was worth doing once I guess.

Worst experience of my life was tripping on salvia. Don’t recommend.

direct heat in and oven or something will decarboxylate and ruin the compounds, yes. You want a low/warm constant temperature with airflow, ie. a dehydrator is best. Boiling in water doesn't destroy anything and just extracts the good stuff.

A degenerate with no way to Christ? I think everyone else already knew that even if you didn't.

No I’ve made a tinctureout of dried mushrooms. You just have to keep it very low. I did a basic half water half grain alcohol solution. Two dropper fulls gave you some cool visuals. Gave it to my friend as a present

Attached: C478DB63-D0B2-4EC1-B85C-4B553A8EC09F.jpg (664x498, 223.39K)

Pretty sure those are baby cyanescens

its more visual at high doses. A trip is way more than the visuals. Its a felt experience.

Attached: 132342345623234.jpg (1125x1117, 254.13K)

salvia was the only proper hallucinogen i did. made me feel like i was seeing everything through my third eye and my experience of normal physics was all fucked up. also seems like most people don't get much out of it other than the weirdness.

only machine elves can see other machine elves

they look like either immature cyanescens or mature azurescens the two of the most potent strains.

Attached: cluster.jpg (1284x964, 244.98K)

Is there a handy dandy guide to identifying these so as to be sure to avoid picking them and eating them and accidentally communing with God?
Captcha xvxxjx

These do grow in the US, in the PNW at least

Shrooms are the forbidden fruit.
"And they saw themselves"
"and they were naked"
"And they felt shame for the first time"

The bible was written by cultists(I hypothesize that its secretly satanism in disguise). The garden and adam and eve is an allegory for our ancient ape ancestors eating the forbidden fruit and gaining higher intelligence. That is because the shrooms come from a planet where life predates life on earth. Mushroom spores is how life colonizes space. We are descendants of fungi, hence our dicks looking like that. Were supposed to figure out space travel and connect the nodes(fungal colonized worlds). To create a fungal network of intelligence. A cosmic space brain. A galatic neural network. Were a microcasm in a macrocosm.

God is a giant fungus whos mycellial roots circumnavigate the planet. The first and largest sentient organism. The planets brain. When we die, fungal mold will consume our mortal chimp flesh and we will return to the source.

Attached: adam and eve 13th century chapel art.jpg (960x1280, 377.46K)

if the stems bruise blue they will do

If it's water, I guess it'll never go over 100C, so as long as it's stable at that temp you'd be good.
I'm thinking spicy tomato meat sauce.

sure thing,.. you also have to be 18+ to post here, zippertits

No. It's not like you see that shit sitting in front of you, like it's a coffee table or something. You see it, absolutely. 100%. But not just with your eyes. You look at your friend, he's got 3 rows of eyes. You look at your baseboards, and for a second they are a mandlebrodt fractal with infinite geometry.
But you will never for as long as you live be able to recreate what you see in a trip, forget about it.
If you have never done psychedelics, then there is literally no point in explaining it to someone who hasn't. It's simply too unique. If you've never done it, then you literally don't get it, at all.
Do not try it until you look inside your heart and decide its what you want to do. People act like psycs are no big deal but they really are. They can seriously fuck you up, no kidding. I went insane myself for a couple of years but I'm okay now.
You don't have a clue about psychedelic drugs until you try them.

Yeah, Salvia was ok for me but two others turned into drooling retards hiding under a table on their turn... don't think I'd recommend as a first drug to try, this was 40x extract

Attached: beeshaman1.jpg (406x525, 89.63K)

I felt like I melted through the layers of existence, and began to experience visions of previously locked memories and a lot of geometric patterning/tiling. Seems you had a similar experience.

avoid galerina marginata if you are picking little brown mushrooms. There are other look similar ones but galerinas are the really dangerous one

i always get the diamond shaped purple eye closed eye visuals on shrooms, especially when i take them at night.

Attached: alex-grey.jpg (640x640, 137.01K)

doubleblindmag.com/mushrooms/types/flying-saucer-shrooms/

I used to grow them on brown rice and vermiculite. 28 days start to finish. They used to be a good time but I grew out of all that I guess. It's cool but reality itself is so much of a trip anymore I don't need anything else.
Also don't tell any niggers about it or they'll shit it all up and ruin it like they did with weed.

Laws like that enable the state to have a constant supply of people for their profitized prison system. While violent offenders roam the streets.

How cute. How did the 4 grams you grew on a pf cake work out for you?

since when is mushroom hunting illegal? I pick oyster and russula fairly often and fry them in butter

LAD is technically derived from a fungus (Ergtot) but it is not a mushroom at all. It's oy a fungus, it'd basically be like saying a cow is the same as a human because both are mammals, but they're quite different.

We’re reaching levels of checked that shouldn’t even be possible, also
>fuck kike laws

They are illegal because they are spiritual sacraments, and (((Christians))) don't want competition in the religious racket.

plenty of them on the internet however if youre going to go shroom picking for fucks sake take along someone experienced the first couple of times
Heres a site listing the DONT TAKES for NZ

In mu province its legal to pick them but illegal to dry them lol

they also banned it knowing it works quite well against depression, while protecting and allowing patented pharmaceuticals to be over prescribed. of course "they" knew, and those who don't know are in on it, or are the cash goy cattle