Why are some people under the impression that there is a country known as "The UK"?

It's really perplexing, I see a ton of normies, and even people here, who seem to believe that england is a nation state, where the fuck did they get that idea in their mind?

Attached: 019.png (610x591, 165.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgDg6IF7tmU
youtube.com/watch?v=5OnBHdp-j2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>perplexing
Let me teach you about your culture so that your beliefs will be correct and therefore your behaviors will be correct as well.

Attached: amerimutt.png (860x745, 88.23K)

The UK is made up of countries that all have the same monarch. England, Wales Scotland, N. Ireland, Australia, Canada etc. The usa is tiny in comparison.

yeah listen we don't care about all this small details.
same as you two not knowing the difference between Holland and the Netherlands.

What's the difference between the UK and Great Brittan?
And you don;t have license for posting on the interweebs.

I know right!? Ukraine officially dropped the THE sometime after putin penetrated.

>Why are some people under the impression that there is a country known as "The UK"?
Because there is a state called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

i didn't know you guys had aussieland cucked. that's awesome. their your bitches

Great Britain is the largest island in the British Isles.

it's proper english

>What's the difference between the UK and Great Brittan?
Great Britain is the island. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the state that controls Great Britain and also northern Ireland.

They aren't happy about who we contracted out the military to.

Great britain is just the island that has england, wales and scotland in. The uk includes northern ireland.

Great Britain is england, scotland, wales
the island of britain

The UK Attacked America openly during its founding and development. It's bizarre that the UK is regarded as America's top 3 ally now.

John Snow said we can only find our true friends on the battlefield.
youtube.com/watch?v=RgDg6IF7tmU

When, did we attack your militia when they went for a quiet holiday in Canada?

No shit you stole our land.

Let me teach you about your nation before you evolved into what you are now.
youtube.com/watch?v=5OnBHdp-j2I

If France didn't help us kick your asses because they hated you more than we did, America wouldn't be a country, it would be a hodgepodge of banana republics like Africa is now.

They're not countries, they're political subdivisions you call countries because you're stupid.

Mate your revolution was over a tiny temporary tax that a minute amount of rich americans had to pay to go for their defence. So you allied with our enemies and now complain that we were a bit mean to you. I'm glad you are getting tax raped to "defend" the rest of the world now.

>a bit mean to you
Understatement of the year. Our navies met each other in glorious combat in the atlantic ocean and our armies fought with musket and bayonet in massachusetts as you were trying to hijack our government with your own implants.

We kicked your asses both ways and won. You don't need to be glad about anything, we rescued you from death to Nazi Germany. If I didn't kick Hitler's ass, he would have kicked yours out and you would be speaking German right now.

It's a prison island