Anyone else /happy/?

I have two white children and a stem degree I use to allow my wife to stay at home. My student loans don't exist after today. I'm going to create another white child. Who else is /happy/ today? Today is a good day.

Attached: happy.png (3168x3080, 411.92K)

I'm half Korean and half Caucasian. Should I just kms at this point?

>create another white child
Convince her to use fertility assistance and take the whole bottle in a single shot and oneup octomom. Become the husband of Decamom.

Attached: globohomo_deep_state_jewish_spider.jpg (1920x1080, 591.37K)

unless you are 6'+ you should focus your energy on asian women

>student loans
i got the pell grant and didn't have to pay it back since i didn't dropout or fail classes. people who owe money for the pell grant deserve that debt cause it is a monument of their failure

Sounds pretty based user. I'm happy that you're happy fren.

Attached: fren.png (860x499, 84.54K)

Just be normal. It really is not hard.

5'8" and white here. I look forward to my future asian wife.

Thank you user, to all the tradies out there, I thank you.

You have a chance with white women, but if you are half asian and not a chad there is little hope with white women

>26
>no friends
>no degree
>no job
>no gf
>no hope

Attached: 8.png (300x299, 49.88K)

It isn't about women. It's about my purpose of existence. As far as I know, I've got none.

See

You've got you

You're lying

That's impossible as I'll never be normal

Fren, they talk a lot about white purity here, but you must work in your own self interest. Sure, white anons want to pass on their genes with white women, but what should be even more important to each user is that their own genes are passed on regardless of the broader view of the white race. Do not let any of the philosophies here allow you to act against your own self interest.

I care too much about the rest of the world. no matter how good my life is, I worry for others.

I'm happy at the prospect of having $20k debt removed, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: Convini.png (640x361, 271.79K)

Dude I'm a 6'3 straight white male and all the women date niggers.

Attached: E66DBDA2-07C9-4998-8989-EC2F83852134.jpg (1200x1440, 106.6K)

Which Caucasian ethnicity? Dagestani, Circasian, Georgian, Chechen, Armenian? Wich one dude.

That's not what this is about. It's for people who took out loans in addition to receiving a Pell grant.

Careful, the New Zealand user who went all shoot shoot felt the same way.
Guard your mind from the evil one.

>I use to allow my wife to stay at home
lucky you, every retarded woman I meet wants to keep her job and at the same time have kids

Start small user. Get a job. Any job will be okay. Maybe you could stock shelves somewhere or unload packages from trucks. If you are a virgin, I would suggest getting that taken care of with a professional, because that's a hard bump to get over. You will feel spontaneously relieved that you have felt what pussy feels like, and disappointed at how underwhelming the experience is, given the amount of thought you've likely given to it. Once you've lost your virginity, you're ready to move on to fat girls. Once you get with a few fatties, progressively increase the attractiveness of the girls you try to sleep with. I would suggest using Tinder just because it's hard to cold approach when you have no friends. Also if you haven't already, start lifting weights and getting strong in the gym. You don't need a degree unless you really want it. You just have to start somewhere.

6’ and white here.
Japanese wife.
When we’re in the US, roasties give me death stares because of how petite she is. I literally have to pick her up if she wants to grab something from a top shelf in American grocery stores.

I mean European

>34
>wageslave job
>no gf, no wife, no kids
>shithole country
>no hope

Get them tested. Can't stress it enough.
Very high chance they aren't yours. Just shut up and get them tested, and once it's done, then you can let her know the results. Don't let her know beforehand.

I paid off my student loans in full but I'm still in debt from my car loan. I could have paid off my car loan if I knew Biden would grant everyone nigger gibs. I DEMAND A REFUND.... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1658879251054883.jpg (827x694, 41.59K)

How much do you weigh user?

And that is the mistake you are doing. To feel free and happy you must stop caring. Otherwise it will eat you from the inside. Care only for your family.

This is unironically good advice. He won’t do it though. That would require moral wherewithal

>I would suggest getting that taken care of with a professional, because that's a hard bump to get over. You will feel spontaneously relieved that you have felt what pussy feels like, and disappointed at how underwhelming the experience is, given the amount of thought you've likely given to it
I literally can not concur with this any harder.
The way I like to explain it to people is
>You know what’s going to feel 100x more enjoyable than your first time letting laid? Fapping later on while replaying it in your head
I can see why, in the old days, it wasn’t terribly uncommon for a father to toss his teenage son to a whore.
It’s amazing how much better you’re able to concentrate on important shit once you cross that bridge.

90kg

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Do you lift fren?