What the hell is a "Jesuit", and why are they bad?

My cousin talks about them, occult guys talk about them, and le secret history guys talk about them. I have a very faint idea about what they are, and people who talk about them talk about them like they're the new Jews on the block, doing everything bad.

Attached: Brothers in Arms.jpg (474x474, 19.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eGwwScorP6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They've been kicked out of just about every country, including Vatican city, so they can't be all that good.
My guess is that they are trying to destroy the Church from within.

how about you stop learning things from Any Forums and instead read about a topic and then make an educated and interesting thread educating others on the topic
they are a jewish infiltration of the church, except the church was already infiltrated far before jesuits came to be

their place in history will always be the trangressors in the "schism" of freemasonry and the liberal force that broke the symbolic world in two, separating the "antients" from the "moderns" masonically speaking
their goal is to insure that America becomes the seat of Babylon on earth, William Morgan was assassinated by them :(

I have, but at every turn it seems like I'm missing something. Jesuits seem like a much smaller footnote in history than people suggest, so I feel like I'm skipping something big.

many people don't know that the Whig party was originally the "anti-masonic party" and that it's main issue was with A CERTAIN SECT of masons (who were really Jesuits paid by The Holy Alliance as a way to maintain monarchical influence in US) was the distinct "de-christianization" of freemasonry

this dechristianization of masonry is also what the "schism" represents in my previous post

What do you wanna know?

What influence do they actually have modern day? It seems to me that they're an unintentional red herring. They matter somewhat, but not in a way that isn't covered by other ideas and groups. And being anti-Jesuit is hard, as from how I see it, it's a somewhat masonic entity that can go underground.

Jesuits was one educative stuff that catholicism invented to kill the Protestantism around World via education

They are counter luteranism

They became shit because they controlled a lot of Moni in catholic kingdoms and became more powerfull than the state and start to preach comunitarian bullshits

>What the hell is a "Jesuit", and why are they bad?
americans are all retarded subhumans, they don't even remember what their grandparents believed 3 generations ago

But I will remind you, the jesuit order is the inquisition of the vatican, it was a copy of the spanish inquisition, but under the direct control of the christian church, rather than the king of spain

As such, the christian church used the jesuit order to hunt down heretics, usually torture then burning alive heretics, around 15 million people were burned at the stake by the jesuit order, most of that happened during the unbrella term of protestant reformation

That's why amerimutts are afraid of jesuits even though they're so fucking ignorant they don't even know who they are, a ton of americans were protestants who were fleing europe from the christian church, as they were relentlessly hunting them down

you basically have intergenerational PTSD from having your ancestor's balls cut off by the pope

Attached: lemurs.png (824x219, 249.04K)

Based. Jesuits were the Christian FSB. The Christian League of Shadows. The Christian Special Forces. The Christian Spetznaz. They were Christianity's Samurai. The upper caste. The progenitors of wisdom, and the keepers of knowledge.

>What the hell is a "Jesuit",
A member of the society of Jesus, basically a religious order for academics
>and why are they bad?
They are academics. Also, they got a lot of shit from the Anglos back in the day (like the 1500s-1600s because they were the priests that would come to England to say Mass illegally, and everyone thought they were spies, so fucktons of conspiracy theories popped up about them)

you really aren't. Jesuits suck and are filthy liberals, and a lot of them are faggots, but they aren't some grand cabal controlling everything. They are only conspirators to the extent that the gay ones are a part of the lavander mafia (the fags in the clergy that protect each other and the pedos and make shady deals for money)

That would be based if it was true, but unfortunately the Jesuits were way more humane than that.

>posts album cover of khazar-british band (((dire straits))) while suggesting naivety specific to he exisence and dirty deeds of crypto-jew founded jesuit order
>every single well known song written by self obsessed uber kike mark knopfler are literally about playing music in a rock and roll band (seriously think about it)
>no cohencidences here
we got a live one here folks

Attached: 1659644334642905.jpg (1024x1011, 193.18K)

Jesuits are the hidden group more senior than the kikes are. They were originally the crusaders, the ones who effectively helped destroy Byzantine, white Europe whilst LARPing that they were fighting the muslim hordes - whilst in fact doing the complete opposite and aiding the muslim advance.
They are bigger bankers than the kikes are - but a deal was struck that kikes would play the global boogieman, and this would also help with their prophetic persecution LARP.
The Jesuits have a loyal band of internet shills who always lay blame for everything at the kikes feet, and divert away from the jesuits.

Attached: 1641284805687.jpg (1137x1649, 1.28M)

>more senior than the kikes are
oi govna u got anudda thing cummin if u think i dont see trew ya khaza bollocks

Dire Straits made good music. I don't like Roger Waters, but I like his stuff too.

Jesuit = SuperSayan Catholic

>the little fagggot with the earring and the makeup
>yeah buddy, thats his own hair
still waiting for faggots to rip all the mark knopfler biographical albums off the shelves at sam goody

wonder why (((they))) haven't cancelled him yet... hmmmmmm

Anyone you hear about that doesn't make sense or fit into your understanding of the world according to the tribe you're in, is bad, and those people who are different should be put to death to keep your tribe's continuity and ensure it's existence. Those ends justify any means.

Hey, like, dude, man. That little faggot had his own jet airplane. That little faggot is a millionaire.

I will say, he's a massive cuck for not saying faggot in his live shows. Also, that song was about how the average man sees rockstars.

Attached: 1605651683141.jpg (500x500, 48.18K)

people who give conspiracies on Jesuits are a sure sign of retardation.
they are too cowardly to talk about the Jews, so they talk about Jesuits.
This is the truth about the Jesuits: they used to be a GREAT order of Catholic priests; pope Clement XIV foolishly disbanded them in 1773. They were never the same afterward. There have been great Jesuits since them (e.g. Fr Feeney), but the order has been captured by liberals/modernists. Pope Francis is a Jesuit and he promotes all manner of heresy.
Saying that someone is a Jesuit because they attended a Jesuit university is the height of retardation.

Attached: 1661398722806.jpg (1185x759, 462.56K)

Attached: 1661398722805.jpg (906x1024, 367.71K)

Attached: 1661398722807.jpg (1080x1075, 747.61K)

"Jesuit" is Yiddish for "Jewish distraction".

I already understand that Jews are behind pretty much everything. Funny and comical, but true.

>Soros
Jews
>Jesuits
Jews
>Poor
Darkskins

Come one dude.

You're so far away from me
So far I just can't see
So far away from me
You're so far away from me
Alright

the sheer quantity of shilling against christianity and jesuits on this board has definitely caught my interest. im starting to think the jesuits were a powerful order of good guys who make evil degenerates seethe

they're the same thing, dummy. Rothschilds married into a papal bloodline recently and the NYT reported it

Attached: you.png (307x292, 31.6K)

pic rel

Attached: 1637719930849.png (575x407, 344.19K)

Jesuit = SerpentSeed converso

>Your so faaaaaa~aaaar

Check it out

youtu.be/eGwwScorP6w

Watch all this, specifically the last half.