Why this nigga cappin'???

Why this nigga cappin'???

Attached: IMG_20220824_192320.jpg (1080x612, 116.29K)

Real shit.

Attached: doody.jpg (259x194, 15.71K)

Attached: mods.png (779x772, 547.13K)

>so I've just signed an executive order to send $6billion to raythe-, i mean ukraine

Hence the 2 massive spending bills you pushed this session? Thanks asshole

I remember driving around in the hottest days of this summer and seeing more cars on the road than I've ever seen.

ngl nigga bussin fr

doing everything he can to lower costs, by raising inflation, interest, housing prices, cost of food, gas prices

No cap fr fr

>Why this nigga cappin'???
What the fuck does this mean? Why did you waste digits?

He isn’t, why do you think he went hardcore pro black and called himself a Zionist, he was obviously desperate af for money. Why do you think Biden’s son smokes crack? Staying true to his roots 100

he don b cappin strait bussin nigga tru shit ya fell me nigga

bullshit that never happened

No cap means it’s not a gold cap, it’s a real gold tooth. Not fake, it’s the real deal gold tooth, no cap. No cap = not lying. Capping = lying, because it ain’t a real gold tooth. Ya dig?

lol he comes from a politician dinasty

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Attached: 1658427665011518.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

>Why this nigga cappin'???
He needs more and more unfunded spending however he can rationalize it and however he can sell the feels to the public in order to counteract Federal Reserve tightening. Otherwise the Euro could be rip.

the same dude that never worked a real job his entire life?

Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Every politician does whatever puts out the fire immediately in front of them without even thinking about the consequences. The only thing they are thinking right now is what they can do to hold on to power, they don't give a shit if people are broke. It's so fucking obvious I don't know how people can defend it with a straight face. This country has been fleeced by the kikes to the point of no return so they are trying to squeeze every last cent out of it before it goes under.