Untitled

twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1562550911087439873

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 10.16.40 PM.png (1080x1170, 1.29M)

It's the current globohomo thing to support. They're taking money out of your pocket to support a shithole run by a kike coke fiend comedian.

Attached: 1652690810037.jpg (1024x877, 115.48K)

mmmmmmmmm twitter threads

Because Ukraine = Anti-Russia, but antirussian propaganda was everywhere since the cold war. This is just a new format, never changed there.

Because the rich and powerful need to preserve their money laundering operation

I should have paid more attention to iron maiden

It's gonna be funny when there's news stories about Ukrainians having more amenities, food, and heating in Winter in Kiev, than a lot of Europe.

Attached: 1501084029114.jpg (328x328, 11.61K)

Why is everyone acting like Europe turns into some frozen and unliveable tundra in the winter? The worst it could possible get in the UK will be -6C

Just put on an extra jumper and wear a blanket. The elderly should be prioritised but the rest is just fucking moaning and crying over some slight discomfort. Fucking pussies.

I want things fixed in the US before we play war games supporting a jew coke fiend and his Ukrainian pig farm.

The hatred for ukriane grows daily.
Jews are not respected.

Attached: jewlensky-tranny.jpg (1079x1631, 694.56K)

Russia ended up up being far worse than the propaganda, tho.

they won't. ukies are just a bunch of shithole slaves who's only purpose is to give the kikes a reason to steal more money. the ukies are actually gonna suffer and die because that's what they were bred for on that farm. just imagine how much money the kikes are making right now on $3000 per 1000 cubic meters of gas prices, how much they are making on paying government money to weapon manufacturing companies so that they could keep up the ukies getting their asses blown off while larping as high tech rambos? billions upon billions PER DAY. the spice must flow. this is the biggest scam since holohoax. now it's hohlohoax. only this time the hohols unlike the kikes are dying for real and each dead hohol brings the kikes a couple of billion USD. imagine such efficiency on any product.. hohols are the most effective when it comes to returns on investments in human cattle.

>no twatter
>no gmail account
>no youtube account
>pay as you go phone
>no saved wifi access on phone
>no reddit since 2013
>no vidya systems
>PC games like Dominions or AOEII only
>never has voted
>do not own a television
>has not eaten out since 2018
>'club' rewards cards non existent
>adgaurd, ublock, yt agebypass code, cookies never shared, zero bookamarks saved, history deleted upon exit
>"ratio" means hip to bust in my lexicon
>still reads off a kindle

we live in different worlds. If it was not for Any Forums, I would only know there was another war and propaganda from the donation options at a grocery store checkout or by listening to the radio. You lot are brain fucked and refuse to step away from the show

Attached: yurobikefagvschadburger.webm (720x1274, 1022.13K)

you should be able to find Russia on the map before making such statements

Take that Putin!

None of you ADD ridden children even posted the inflation numbers this month but you post this nonstop.

Attached: 1stplace.jpg (1236x593, 85.83K)

Attached: 1657243796667.jpg (720x720, 35.98K)

It's a shoop

But it's obviously shopped

Just stick azov stickers all over these.
It's been really fun watching libs realize they are supporting a country with a literal neo nazi part of their government.

Why is Britain so bad at propaganda? I swear everything they put up sounds like a parody of a totalitarian government?