What hobby of yours was ruined by fucking faggots

what hobby of yours was ruined by fucking faggots

Attached: LGBT_Gay_Trans_Pride_BLM_Fist_Flag.png (3242x1945, 2.26M)

The hobby of being an American who cared about Americans as a group rather than a narrower group defined of people having higher concentration of good actors over evil actors.

Attached: angel_throw_man_fire.jpg (1280x720, 208.24K)

OP, is that your design? LMAO! That's a funny fucking flag. Add some monkeypox to the hand.

Attached: Pepe26.jpg (250x241, 11.7K)

streaming

all of them

Online gaming. All I got left is cycling and that's because it's way too much work for them to participate in. They're trying with e-bikes, but we harass them non stop.

Gay Sex

Warhammer, comedy clubs, school, work, restaurants, sports, movies, the military, libraries…. I’m sure there are more

programming and tech in general. oh, and vidya. i hope all faggots (but mainly trannies) die a horrible, horrible death

Magic the gathering
Video games
Movies/tv shows

Gaming, raving, skateboarding, coding, basically everything.

shitposting on Twitter. man i called at least 10000 people Nigger.
>good times
and i miss Adolf Hitlers Twitter Account he was based af

I will never forgive them for ruining vidya and I will make sure that anime and manga wont be ruined by these fucktards

Attached: Cocktail Well Done Brown Eru vs White Valencia Meat.jpg (922x593, 220.71K)

all of them

>They're trying with e-bikes, but we harass them non stop.

Made me think of those tiny birds often fucking pissing off hawks.

Video games, COVID made all the queers get on the good games and their mere presence is a mockery to the online gaming community.

Comedy TV programs. The only possible thing nowadays is stand up-like stuff
In particular gay jokes, like that faggot that aborted

t. real Adolf Hitler i believe was his Account name

Talking with people.
Every form of media.
Having any confidence in children being kept safe.

Meth.

Anal play

the internet

Gaybashing. Totally stigmatized now.

Attached: 1661227435629738m.jpg (1024x605, 57.63K)

The Civil Rights Act of 1964, which ended segregation in public places and banned employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin, is considered one of the crowning legislative achievements of the civil rights movement.

videogames

So far cigar smoking is still safe. Pretty much a boys club. Lot's if social people too, especially if you're smoking in a lounge.

Magic the Gathering. Troons were able to get one of the best card artists, Terese Nielsen, labeled a terf because she liked some posts on twitter. Wizards of the Coast permanently cut ties with her soon after. FNM and Commander groups are rife with whiny queers as well.

Attached: a6a707b5a49d0a3257063ad2e6a9c927[1].png (744x1039, 961.27K)

music festivals

This but unironically
My wife makes me cum buckets using her strapon