>Forced covid vaccinations
>Thousands of US citizens left for dead in Afghanistan
>Ghislane Maxwell client list
>Ukraine bioweapon labs
>Food processing plants destroyed
>Vax injuries and deaths
Nevermind that stuff
ALIENS! LOOK! ALIENS!!

Attached: the new thing.jpg (1640x1323, 201.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b2aH9tu4s30
military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYYYYYLMAO

Attached: 1418442524669.jpg (600x450, 14.31K)

Attached: 1643441515903.png (532x594, 228.07K)

Oh no our current scrap goat isn't working! Oh look! A ghost!

>Scrap goat
Don't be a damp squid.

>scrap goat

Attached: Scrap goat.jpg (675x1200, 38.24K)

I can’t believe that normalfags lap this UFO garbage up, *and* on top of that, believe that the government is really trying to hide the existence of these from the public. The idea of space visitors has been drilled into the public mind by occultists, the New Age and atheists for decades. The real redpill, of course, is that these are demons in league with the Jews and international elite.

Ayys are a central part of the Great Reset. The elites sold out humanity to the Reptilians. White people are genetically closest to Pleiadians who are ancient enemies of the Reptilians. The Pleiadians aren’t a threat and white people aren’t evil. 80% of all white people just injected themselves with a slow acting death shot. The future of the white race is unironically up to the pure blood survivors.

youtu.be/b2aH9tu4s30

> The Pleiadians aren’t a threat
Best goy. All it takes for you to believe literal demons is for them to disguise themselves as advanced White people. Pathetic. Mimicry is a predator tactic

>The real redpill, of course, is that these are demons in league with the Jews and international elite.
Look at the shit coming out of Yaval Noah Harrari's mouth.

I think they're us from the future. The greys, anyways. I think they're literally us from the future coming back in their bioengineered shitty spirit lacking bodies trying to figure out how to reverse what they've done to themselves. That's what I think.

But I don't disagree some of the shit seen may be demons and others perhaps "angels". either way, it's beyond our comprehension because the kikes in control will never say what they are and we know they know what they are.

>everyone one earth walks around with a video camera in their pocket 24/7
>barely any ufo sightings anymore
>and every single piece of ufo footage to come out is blurry, grainy shit

Attached: 1592685640770.png (306x306, 112.17K)

One single thing determines whether we will make peace with an alien species: Can you fuck it?

Be scared. Scared people are easier to manipulate.

>All it takes for you to believe literal demons is for them to disguise themselves as advanced White people. Pathetic. Mimicry is a predator tactic
Extremely low IQ take. The "Virracoacha" of the Mesoamerican Indian tribes was a tall, red bearded white man with pale skin and blue eyes that came and taught them specifically not to be fucking savages and how to cultivate their lands, etc.

>Not realizing that UFOs and aliens are just demons.

>every single piece of ufo footage to come out is blurry, grainy shit

It’s top secret reverse engineered ayy tech. This one’s good enough for me:
military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001

> it's beyond our comprehension because the kikes in control will never say what they are and we know they know what they are.
The truth is out there. Read Fr. Seraphim Rose and his book ‘Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future’ — the demonic experiences of two thousand years of saints, monks and nuns are almost identical with so-called ‘UFOs’. The Bible has the answers too. Greys, Pleiadians, Reptilians, etc. are just rehashed and re-adapted versions of pagan ‘gods’ who were of course known to come down from the heavens in celestial chariots and mate with human women, terrorize innocent mortals, and control aspects of the material world.

AYY LMAO TWO MORE WEEKS

>look white man in injun myth good!
Hook, line and sinker. The ‘aliens’ that will land here on earth when the kikes finally put this part of their NWO scheme into motion will almost UNDOUBTEDLY be beautiful White people, because everyone deep down trusts and idolizes Whites more. White people like (you) will go and run to the ‘aliens’ like saviors and be turned into golems for literal demons and Jews.

Just to be clear, trans medium whatever is apparently meant to mean shit that can go form air to sea to space.

Attached: 4D2EF1CB-7EDA-46D2-AE9C-07FF64E6142B.jpg (1575x1246, 608.71K)

>White people like (you) will go and run to the ‘aliens’ like saviors and be turned into golems for literal demons and Jews.
No, I will not. I've been aware of blue beans since 2007 faggot I'm not falling for that shit or the fake second coming of Christ, nigger. I also will not reincarnate to this shit hole prison hell planet ever again regardless of what some fucking spirit nigger tells me after I exit this shit existence.

Attached: time to go back.jpg (1136x1040, 519.31K)

Aliens are real. The sooner we shape up, the sooner we can progress to a far more interesting future.

Attached: UfoPhenomenon.jpg (1120x4048, 998.74K)

The glowie narrative is the ayys resembling advanced white people are evil. This is why they corrupted academia and the media with critical race theory. Humanity has already been sold out to Reptilians by our illegitimate rulers.

You all can keep mocking this shit but I've seen UFOs and know they exist. So it's easy for me to write you off. If I didn't give a damn about any of you I wouldn't even answer this but I will tell you all to do more research and keep your eyes open.
>captcha kkk4w