Vaxmaxxed bros report in, how have you been since you got vaxxed?

I'm genuinely curious not trying to bait or shill. I got the vax for my job about a year ago and haven't had anything major pop up. I have had some lumps in my armpit, got them checked and Dr. said they were just cysts and fairly common. I'm not looking for insight from unvaxxed people "who know a guy" that died, I'm asking people that have received the vaccine.

Attached: boredPutin.webm (528x528, 2.9M)

you are 2 years into an 8 to 10 year study.
the animal test subjects didn't start dying until 6-8 years in.
congratulations, you died for a Jew job

I can't believe anybody is stupid enough to still be falling for this obvious Russian anti-vaxx conspiracy theory nonsense

Never vaxxed, never will be.

>Covid-19 discovered Dec 2019
>Vaccine production began Feb 2020
>animal test subjects dying 8 years in
You realize how retarded you sound right?

Attached: egoandpride.jpg (720x404, 34.34K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1658148960537794.jpg (828x821, 52.7K)

I can’t get hard anymore and my heart hurts if I stand up too fast.

I lie to absolutely everyone about being vaxxed and pretend to support that shit as not to raise suspicion. No fucking way I’ll ever take it though

Attached: 1F82E6CF-0B3E-41B3-ADA5-A706B097D4D3.jpg (1024x768, 123.53K)

He's talking about mRNA vaccines you buffoon, which have been studied since the early 2000s. Though I'm not aware of primate studies, only mice who then died 6 months after.

>You realize how retarded you sound right?
mRNA vaccines have been tested for years, retard.

>one vaccine is the same as others
Clearly I am among the highest calibre of medical experts.

Same i learned that years ago in asia to keep my mouth shut. My blood type goes for a pretty penny there. They put you on lists if they get a wiff

Wrong. The rats started kicking the bucket 24 months after injections.
Someone post that infographic. I know one of you have it.

OP is a retard. Congrats on being part of the culling.

Is this the part where you claim a recombinant DNA vaccine is the same as Pfizer's literal hackjob?

>24 months
Rats only live 2-3 years.
So you're saying vaxxies have 50 more years??

Attached: _Chud MD.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

Your ignorance is at once blinding, and on the other hand hilarious.
Lurk moar faggot.

It’s the biggest psyop you’re participating in. The rest of the vaccinated world doesn’t care, you being on the edge is constantly being bombarded by unvaccinated propaganda. Pretty soon your right brain will convince itself that you’re going to die soon, and then you’ll die soon.
Don’t listen to these retards, they were under immense pressure to get something into their body they didn’t want, so now they’re exaggerating the side-effects of the vaccine into their justly deserved deliverance.
Stop making these threads, next time they tell you that you’re about to die, tell them ok and move on.

You two never took A&P 1 and it shows.

While the vax is obviously not safe and is a complete danger to society, animal experimentations aren’t exactly accurate. In fact, rodents are the worst ones to experiment with medicines on.

Retards... your hearts are in the right place but you aren’t quite smart enough to back it up.

>Animal test subjects for MRNA gene therapy inoculation studies
You are retarded

Attached: 1587090030145.jpg (244x207, 9.16K)

Perfectly fine and healthy here. Took the recommended vaccines. No issues whatsoever.

Attached: 1658638603439698.png (1118x572, 1.22M)

>vaxmaxxed bros
I'm sick all the time...
I keep catching covid...
Doctors just put me on meds and send me home, they wont fix any of my problems.
I regret taking the vaxx...
I fucking hate all of you who tricked me.

It's every mRNA vaccine trial ever. The animals always die early. The only way this vax should have been an option is if Covid had more than a 20% mortality rate.