I just got banned from ar15.com for the fourth time in the past 5 years...

I just got banned from ar15.com for the fourth time in the past 5 years. This time it was for ‘antisemetic comments’. I said (((them))) in a post.

When they dominate the media and don’t allow any differing opinions, is the only option to kill them?

Attached: 63EECA23-6962-475E-BBB7-C0522EB455D5.jpg (1284x356, 73.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/g40e1c.avi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody fucking cares you insufferable faggot. Go outside.

Attached: mods.png (779x772, 547.13K)

Learn to read the room faggot

Most of the people masquerading as ‘normies’ are actually the enemies of any cause we are fighting for.

yes. they are power hungry greedy pieces of shit, and their ass kissers deserve death too.

shut the fuck up bitch I care.

stop spouting communist propaganda retard
the fact youre a gun owner is why the fbi watches you retards rofl fucking brainwashed by chinks

Times are a changing user
Seems like no one wants anti-semitic nigger haters on their sites no more

Attached: 7.jpg (728x618, 49.96K)

FPBP
Going after the average Jew is retarded and your attention has been purposely misguided.
It is the elites that use their Jew status to shield themselves from criticism and ridicule that are the issue.
Focus your attention on them as they are the actual problem.

How do we target elite Jews politically?

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 45.06K)

>welp they use normal jews as shields guess we better give up
Lol

>Going after the average Jew is retarded

Well, maybe if we start killing off the average Jews the rest of them will get the hint.

The IMF maybe?
Also look at Biden's cabinet.
Media Execs?
Ivey League boards?
College and University heads?
There are many people in charge of influencing certain sectors. Is it coordinated and if yes by who? Fuck if I know. I just notice this shit and have to spell it out sometimes..
Prove me wrong and I'm happy.

I must add that I'm a pacifist and don't wish violence on any fellow human.
Maybe an exception for Commies...

>go to forum of people who love second amendment
>turns out they hate the first amendment
yeah take your own advice faggot, shouldn't have posted here

Alexander Soros has a name and address at UC Berkeley

The """average jew""" has no qualms with the elite jew and will support them.

The jew issue is getting big. You cant censor your way out of it

I cannot tell you how much this media manipulation shit makes me hate Jews of every caste, but especially the do-nothing conservatives

I don't believe this.
I know a few Jews and all of them can't stand Soros who is the actual issue. The ones I know are good folk but I don't associate with savages or degenerates.

Then surely you wouldn't mind someone going on about trans rights in said forum

Bingo.
Winner winner chicken dinner!

I'd wager several of their cunt face moderators are jews.

No one cares chink. All fields.

You won’t do shit faggot.

>kikes ban AR-15s
>can't name the kikes on ar15.com
This is pure Judaism

Fpbp

>muh Soros
Have you been living under a rock? Everyone hates that guys hes literally banned from Israel himself. But what about Zuckerberg? Netanyahu fleecing American tax dollars? Fucking every other political lobbyist who supports Zionism? Do they say anything about them?

Kvetch harder kikes.

> muh good jews

The Myth of the Good Jew
15.3 MB
files.catbox.moe/g40e1c.avi

There are no good jews. Nothing a jew can do will ever measure up to a jew free world. You think one jew who builds houses will make up for something even like "the Karen" meme?
And that's something relatively benign.

Not to mention the millions of jews who pretend to be others to race bait foreigners against them. "Dear fellow White people"
Or entire boycotts against domestic trades with the hokey "kosher/halal" requirement Aka, "you wouldn't want us to starve, goy, so let us install food places in the communities you are hosting us in. Oh and by the way this community is kinda small, why keep even your food shit around when you can eat our food, yet we can't eat yours?"

Risking any jew will never be as beneficial for the world as getting rid of them. The dangers to these psychos is simply too high. I mean, baby mutilation is one of their major cultural cornerstones, even if they're 'not observing' etc. You can expect anyone who does this to the most helpless and fragile of them all to care about anyone who isn't as helpless.

The jew problem is a nigh forever case of "It feels bad to think about solving it in the moment" even if everything beyond that moment would slowly become paradisical.

That unwillingness to just end them once for all will forever make the planet languish.
Every day without antisemitism is another day where a jew conspires against you and your people and among many other things.

They won't stop otherwise, why would they? It's working out perfectly for them.
Same with the mockeries about others they conduct, and the cultural appropriation they conduct, etc.

They won't suddenly stop with it. Why would they?
Why?!
So they don't get exterminated? But they're NOT getting exterminated.
So it won't stop.

> muh pacifist

LOL how pathetic.

Attached: A_good_jew_is_a_dead_one.png (478x477, 155.62K)