There are retards who think student debt cancelation will raise taxes

>there are retards who think student debt cancelation will raise taxes
I see you

Attached: 20220518_165241.jpg (773x785, 54.33K)

INDIRECTLY IN VARIOUS WAYS YOU ARE NOW PAYING FOR LIBTARDS AND THEIR GENDER STUDIES DEGREES
FEDERAL MONEY INJECTIONS CAUSE INFLATION PRICES WILL GO UP FOR ANYONE WHO BUYS ANYTHING
AND THIS BRIBE IS ALL BECAUSE DNC IS LITERALLY THAT AFRAID OF LOSING THE MIDTERMS WHICH THEY STILL WILL

Attached: oinknig.jpg (515x432, 36.4K)

>You're paying for X degree
Show me the breakdown of debt by degree major you must have seen.

Yeah?

CLEARLY THEY ARE WORTHLESS LEFTOID MAJORS OR THE PEOPLE BITCHING FOR FORGIVENESS WOULD BE EMPLOYED AND JUST PAY BACK THEIR LOANS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BEFORE THEM

Mutt niggers don't deserve education. Let the real Aryans in.

I don't care if it raises taxes or not, because I'm just not going to pay them anymore. I'm already homeless and have nothing left to lose. Fuck this gay ass society.

Should've went to college.

Community college was full of retards. After a year of that, I decided YouTube was more informative.

You actually think this is happening.
Has to be legislated by Congress then will be struck down after midterms by Supreme Court.
If they wanted to help with student loans, repeal Biden’s law while in congress for declaring bankruptcy.
Forgive interest, and only apply debt to principal.
This unfortunately is theater

you missed out on the beer parties man

Going to college doesnt guarantee you a job. I went for philosophy.

So you're basing your argument on absolutely nothing, got it

Attached: 1660971300777087.jpg (1426x1251, 302.03K)

So write a book.

If you think your politicians of any flavour arent gonna raise your taxes for whatever reason they can manae to pull out of their ass; you are sadly mistaken.
Mage
/bread

Don't pay taxes

Attached: forest anon .gif (650x417, 565.75K)

Agreed, its highschool all over again and you didnt miss shit.

>Nah the debt will just disappear
My guess is you dropped out of middle school.

They should bring back debtors' prison just for these deadbeat purple-haired gender studies troons who think their degrees make them better than the other Starbucks drones. Have them breaking rocks and making gravel for ten cents a day until the debts are paid off. Instead, in Clown World, we're giving them $50K each of free money to spend on weed and Funko Pops. Where's my free money?

We have this extremely mistaken idea in Ameri-Kwa that every warm body should go to college and everybody would be better off with a degree, even Dayshawn, who has an IQ of 55 and twenty-eight violent felony convictions before the age of seventeen. The glut of degrees means that every shitty telemarketer job "requires" a Bachelor's now. When everybody has the "special" credentials nobody's special any more.

The historical background for this is that during the Great Depression the unemployment rate was close to 40% but for college boys with degrees it was only about 2%. So after the war, the surviving conscripts from Rosenfelt's illegal and reprehensible war to prop up Josef Stalin and put Mao T'se-Tung and Ho Chi MInh in power were promised free college as a reward. The Boomers went to college just like Dad, and nagged their kids to sign up too. No nation's economy economy has ever produced any significant number of jobs requiring education beyond basic literacy, and there's a reason not everyone can be a doctor--and if everybody was a doctor, doctors would get paid minimum wage to wait tables at Starbucks. If any more people get Bachelors' degrees the temp services are going to start requiring a Master's just to sign up. And people will use this to justify signing a contract to take on half a million in debt in exchange for a Master's in underwater basketweaving. They deserve whatever they get.

>its free magic biden money!
>haha poof!
>free money!

Attached: BC14C2BA-8DC1-4B52-BAF9-C822AD03FAAE.png (232x217, 7.89K)

There are retards that think their depts will be "forgiven"! Hahaha
Watch, after the mid-terms they will forget all about it

Attached: intro-1618414257.jpg (1000x563, 94.91K)