Hey mutts listen up you lost and the country cant be saved we are hopeless let it die so the world will be better

hey mutts listen up you lost and the country cant be saved we are hopeless let it die so the world will be better

stop defending a country with no identity besides nigger worship and fast food

Attached: B84D5ACD-95D0-4BEA-84CD-DFE981FFCF43.jpg (851x851, 172.09K)

>who say they're extremely proud
>extremely
Jesus Christ this is worse than I thought

Most people are NPC’s who just repeat whatever inane nonsense they heard from either their group or whatever institution in power said. Thats why Jews are still around, its not because they’re some sort of 250 IQ grand wizards, its because most people are statistically as dumb as a brick and fall for the same bullshit over and over again. The “average” IQ is 100 for Christs sake, and while that may not be the be all end all of measuring intellect that also means there’s millions upon millions of people here who literally have trouble grasping middle school level literature and can’t actually *think*, and goddamn has the last two years been nothing but proof of it. I know it sounds edgy as all fuck but how much longer can we ignore the giant elephant in the room?

diversity is our greatest strength
and jews

>extremely proud
>still 38%
retards. all of them

no americans are dumb and i will gladly genocide this country

Trump's whole campaign was based on America not being great, then he made America much worse.

america always sucked

You were shitting in diapers 2 decades ago what the hell do you know

there is nothing good in this country and i want it to burn

there is no culture just fat retards and niggers i hate god for placing me here i would personally spit in his face

Umm, that graph is retarded. Why is 54% higher than 55%. I hate this place.

to make it look more dramatic retard

king nigger put the final nail in the coffin after this fucking retard, we're not legislating our way out of this
and it's a good thing!

Attached: gdsrfgdfs.gif (480x368, 3.58M)

Im still proud to be an American, I know the politicians are all cancer.

I'm shocked it was ever that high, that it's STILL so high.
Explains why things are so shit.

Just need another massive terror attack to raise our spirits again.

Yeah turning the country into a jewish bazaar wasn't great for morale or social cohesion. No one's fault though, it was impossible to predict. our values.

we never had values anyway i hope this shithole dies no hope

it was never great its always been a capitalist jew state

Umm the jews know, retard. You really think they are here to help you be happy??

Attached: 1629312525141.jpg (1000x750, 222.93K)

america is hopeless and we should let it die so the jews lose their goyim and power

>thinking they are only in one place
The only way we can truly have a shot at peace is to kill ALL of the jews...look at what happened to Germany when they decided to just kick em out.....its time to nut up or shut up faggot

Attached: 1597898822234m.jpg (872x1024, 195.73K)