Trump calls for McConnell to be ousted as GOP leader ‘immediately’

>Trump calls for McConnell to be ousted as GOP leader ‘immediately’

“Mitch McConnell is not an Opposition Leader, he is a pawn for the Democrats to get whatever they want,” Trump said in his statement. “He is afraid of them, and will not do what has to be done. A new Republican Leader in the Senate should be picked immediately!”

yahoo.com/news/trump-calls-mcconnell-ousted-gop-233431477.html

Attached: Mitch_McConnell_2016_official_photo_(1).jpg (1696x2335, 831.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-legislative-branch/#:~:text=In the Senate, debate on,any amendment can be introduced.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McConnnell's wife is a Chinese spy.

Trump is everything he claims McConnell is.

How so? Trump got shit done and went to bat for people Mitch is swamp filth

He's not just claiming it, McConnell a fucking piece of shit.

100$

The fuck did he actually do besides piss off the liberals? Build a wall? No. Lead the best economy? learn basic economic cycles and history of the stock market. Lower taxes? Lmao not for us

You are correct sir

Trump is about to lose the Senate for the GOP with his appalling midterm candidate picks and is taking it out on McConnell who called him out on it

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.05.21 pm.png (1536x1364, 304.75K)

He had the border under control, gave us justices who gave us conceal carry in NY NJ, all while fighting his own party and the dems every minute

He helped our greatest ally Israel and pardoned jewish and african american criminals who were persecuted by our racist legal system.

Mitch isnt a team player

GOP had an easy path to take back the senate and Trump blew it up, he's right to be mad

With a bunch of status quo Rhinos

True we've known that for a while

mitch mcconnell always looks out for mitch mcconnell

Oz, Walker and Vance are not status quo, they're Trumpist fail candidates

Mostly true, but he's not afraid of them, in fact he's probably the most "skilled" politician in the Congress.

Remember if not for him, Garland would be on the supreme court.
Rather McConnell and Dems have many of the same donors, thus they work together to fuck over the average American for their benefactors (See: Ukraine)

Attached: media_FXIKaDLVsAEOTVl.jpg (566x800, 65.99K)

Mitch McConnell is just an uglier John McCain without the military service

Herschel Walker has been a champion his whole life. A champion through hard work and determination. He doesn't have to be brain surgeon Dr. Ben Carson, just a decent person, unlike Rapheal Warnock. He will be a reliable vote for the people of Georgia, and they will be glad they put him in office. There are plenty of Republican Senators to be quarterback, Ted Cruz, Tim Scott, Josh Hawley, Tom Cotton, etc. but quarterbacks need help, protection, someone that can stay in and block. Herschel Walker is that man, he is high quality. His integrity, loyalty, and patriotism is unquestioned. He will get the job done, saving America, returning the control of America to the American people.

Is this pasta? If he's not capable of debating, why on earth would he be suitable for a job in the senate which is almost entirely reading and debating?

Border under control? You do know under Biden the USBP has actually had triple the border incounters than under trump? That can be taken two ways. More border stop in general or more immigrants. Not that it matters as most are an over stayed visa. I will give the justices but that has fucked the gop most likely in midterms and you better pray no dem president has a justice die or retire in their last year now because of what he did.

Trump was, is, and always will be, a fucking democrat

McConnel is the effective head of a coequal branch of government. Nearly every personnel choice people complain about with Trump are positions that need to be confirmed by the Senate (Bill Barr)

>pile of shit tells piece of shit to leave

If he had another 4 years we would have been golden, but we all know how that went

That has nothing to do with my point. Fuck the turtle mitch and may Kentucky burn for having him elected for so long

Lol no, McConnell is far more intelligent than John Mccain, who was a hotheaded moron that would be utterly irrelevant without his dad's influence

imagine actually thinking this

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 9.33.01 pm.png (1284x1658, 1.7M)

Yeah I responded to the wrong dude, sorry

And he was trying to get some of the black vote and expand his reach

Yes he lost his election fair a square? The two time popular vote lost after igniting a fire in democrats by tweeting every thirty seconds instead of runnjng the fucking country. How can you idiots not realize he grifted your retarded asses by pandering to you. If he wanted to do what he said he would have he couldve in his first 4. Find an actually effective leader for once and not some celebrity jackass

trump should send him to galapagos to meet his relatives

Candidate quality on both sides of the aisle is shit. How do you think we ended up with a faggot like Biden as president? The Dems knew that nobody they had could win an election. Buttigieg? Give me a fucking break. Warren? Not a chance. And the only guy that had drawing power, Sanders, is controlled opposition. There are no candidates. There are only appointments because everybody sees through the bullshit of US "democracy" now. Nobody believes in it, they just pretend and ride it out. You could run a literal fucking Muppet with your hand up its ass and it would have more appeal than anyone running these days.

He auctioned off pardons to the highest bidder, truly a low point in politics

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.18.18 pm.png (1480x2060, 3.25M)

He was a good leader, but the moron media hammered down on him and then covid came and they came down even harder and made him the scape got for a once in our lifetime event. It got to enough lemmings who voted because tik tok and the media told them too and muh feelings

>debating
Tell me you know nothing about American politics without telling me you know nothing about American politics

Once again, Trump just nails it and normies seethe.

What? We don't need more feds, we need fewer of them. The President could fire every single employee in the federal government without the Senate's approval if he wanted to. And that's what he should have done. This idea that we need to keep these bullshit jobs in these bullshit agencies staffed with "our guys" who aren't actually our guys at all is for the birds. Just mass fire these fuckers and leave their offices empty.

That's almost their entire job you fucking moron. whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-legislative-branch/#:~:text=In the Senate, debate on,any amendment can be introduced.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.20.48 pm.png (1280x622, 507.72K)

>truly a low point in politics
No, it's part for the course in this cocksucking faggot country. Clinton had Epstein at the White House, among other things. We're way beyond and below the mere selling of pardons. That's nothing compared to what the political caste as a whole has been up to for decades.

Still did not answer my question. What did he actually do? When i get a job review I don't just say you are just being mean I am the best. No, i show metrics that my work has improved the company with hard data and not my “feelings”

economy, border, other countries didnt fuck around because they knew he meant business, tax cuts.

He exposed the pedophile blackmail running the globe, intentionally or not

this

I agree 100%, but as of now the president needs a cabinet, Secretary of State, attorney general, etc.

My point was merely that if you look into many of the bad appointments Trump made; you'll find McConnell involved. Bill Barr being the best example

Not saying Trump was an angel, just pointing out how much damage McConnell does behind the scenes

McConnell is a fucking traitor.