"Blue-eye blond"

In American school, you learn that blue eyes and blond hairs are highly political, tribal, and attempted to kill the whole world. You learn that both traits will go extinct because they are "recessive" and that's why Hitler wanted an ethnostate to protect them but that'll never happen so basically THE FUTURE IS BLACK WOOOO! BLM FLAGS EVERYWHERE!

>This is the American school system

After doing your own research, you learn that "recessive" traits persistently float between 25% and 50% of local population unless they beckme highly desirable and skyrocket to 100%. Failing to hit 100% will necessarily bring them back down to 25% as the "dominant" traits flood back in. Your own research reveals that recessive eyes/hair are the opposite of purity and are in fact in a constant rise-and-fall cycle as they struggle towards that big 100%

Attached: fade-haircut-image-download.jpg (500x500, 33.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/Inbred-Inferiority/submitted/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384689980
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384690030
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/6F-DIR/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"white traits"/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391286316/#q391286316
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391250585/#q391250585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is part of a team trying to convince Any Forums to embrace race mixing:

old.reddit.com/user/Inbred-Inferiority/submitted/

Many examples of what he posts here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384689980
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384689782/#q384690030

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/6F-DIR/type/op/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"white traits"/type/op/

damn wtf OP you're weird dude!

>blue eyes and blond hairs are highly political, tribal, and attempted to kill the whole world

they did they are called anglos they are not White as proven by their hostile genes/actions. Their entire history is made up of them genociding and oppressing White groups who they deemed "swarthy" or "tawny" such as the Germans and Irish. Benjamin Franklin even famously claimed that even Swedish people, probably the Whitest people on Earth, were swarthy and must be exterminated.

Lots of swedes are swarthy and Ben Franklin was right

you are a faggot anglo, London is black and soon so will you and all your children
die in a hole anglo

kek dung eye cope.

shit man, thank you for compiling this

Thought so, I've been spreading my blonde hair blue eye genes every time i hit the beach. Probably have 12 white blue eyed children i never met.

Attached: lol2.png (480x676, 377.29K)

ching chong bing bong!

False!
Blue Eyes are a Dominant trait

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391286316/#q391286316
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391250585/#q391250585

Similar to OP.

>thank you for compiling this
You're welcome.

What haircut is pol approved?

i dont wanna be swarth

Attached: awoo slow.gif (500x333, 56.78K)

Blue eyes are pretty common. Grey eyes that can appear blue, green, or even brownish depending on the amount of light are the rarest and need to be protected. Blue eyes will never go extinct its mathematically an impossibility, there are just too many people that carry the trait.

anglos really are the worst, that's why jews setup their financial empire in london and took over the crown. the jewish crown then uses D&C tactics and tells you to look dowm on other groups of Whites and you obey like NPCs because you have Stockholm syndrome for the crown that enslaves you as well.

>Lots of swedes are swarthy
Lol no.

blow it out your ass ellis island dogshit

weren't any shitskins named gambino at antietam

Sorry mate we like to compete to be the best even with the village down the road. That's why we are better than everyone else.

the best at being slaves to the rothschilds

I done read non yo bullshit but I happy 2 says my blac dick n white chik making dam sure u white boys go instict

Most of us didn't even know we had an Empire until WW1

>have super blonde hair as a child
>grow up
>it goes muddy brown
Fucking why?

this happened to me except i have mudeyes too

Attached: medmed.jpg (1080x714, 60.5K)