Debt FORGIVEN

>Doesn't refund or reduce the payments of future loans
>Doesn't refund loans that were already paid in full
>Doesn't refund private loans that are actually productive, like car loans or mortgages
>Doesn't compensate people who offset tuition costs by living with their parents or people that used their grant money/scholarships
>Doesn't make a meaningful change to interest rates, borrowing caps or tuition costs
>Most of the tax money going directly to Ivy League freaks mismanaging their expensive degrees, not the working class
People will somehow defend this as a "big win" for the left.

Attached: 1637402948634.jpg (640x627, 48.13K)

Shut up and lay the brick at my new house, NIGGER.

It should be illegal its a fucking disgrace. Just buyng elections now.

You just KNOW the military is seething right now. Imagine sleeping in a 105 degree tent or on a negative 5 degree airfirld for the gi bill and this happens.

They really should dress this fucking faggot cocksucker better. I realize they probably got some fucking faggot kike millennial who thinks dressing Biden in these horrible suits that make him look like a completely emaciated senile broken down old pile of shit is supposed to be cool... Just like the fucking faggoty sunglasses this absolutely cocksucking loser shabbos house nigger tries to wear in his late 70s. But he looks like such an absolute piece of shit. This shabbos house nigger clown looks like mentally absent Mr. Burns being dressed by some fag from the merchant district. Like a fucking monkey some organ grinder dressed up to be cute.

It's so clearly some fucking faggot puppet being dressed up, it's just one of the things I absolutely hate about this piece of shit.

It’s going to get shot down in the Supreme Court before a single check is printed. This is theatrics.

This is perfect what are you talking about?

Young redpilled males can abuse this while they get real degrees,

The academic left/radical feminists will hate it because its not EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT 100%

exploit the echochamber they will make about and then go RIGHT into

'housing debt' and 'food debt' to drive the middle class away from the lefts 'student debt' vote grab.

>>Most of the tax money going directly to Ivy League freaks mismanaging their expensive degrees, not the working class
Gonna need a source on this. It seems to me that the ones who would benefit the most are working class white men who got a degree and didn't land a good job because the good jobs are given to women and non-whites.

>raging about an old man's attire
Ngmi

my net worth will increase by 0.92 BTC, so seeth faggot

>doesn't let you file for bankruptsy

Isn't Susan Rice in charge of him anyway

This is cleverly part of Covid relief. It granted the President authorization over student loans. Debts will be forgiven.

Relax, there will be more butthurt that ten grand does nothing for them and even those puds will be villified by the rabble. The Dems won't know what hit them.

Granting an extremely small group of special babies free stuff is cancerous and obvious vote buying.

this just shows how fucking retarded the average democrat really is.

Yeah it'll definitely create a lot of resentment for sure. It'll also drive up inflation. The dumber move was keeping the freeze going for even longer. Holy shit man make people pay their damn bills. They can't because people are so far in debt and barely living paycheck to paycheck. 1 in 6 are already behind on their electric bills. So many companies are laying off already. Lazy Americans who can't manage their money are fucked when it really goes down. Get raped while sleeping in a tent on Broadway faggot.

Hope so because inflation can't handle it.

>Doesn't refund or reduce the payments of future loans
He just cancelled the next three payments.

Pushed them down the line until next year dumbass meme flag. Common Core huh? The economy is obviously shit or this wouldn't be needed.

>Doing something to help the middle class for once
>NOOOO VOTE BUYING!!!!

the amount is a token gesture to the massively overinflated loans. they are simply using the loan population to launder currency for the ultimate recipient of theee loans payments.

LITERRALY DONT CARE NO CAP BIDEN IS LIT FR

Attached: zmrrw.jpg (651x941, 45.59K)

thx uncle joe

No you can't be given refunds on your mortgages, be in debt for the rest of your life Goy!!! Just say it you're a freaken zionist shill.

Attached: las vegas.jpg (1284x1584, 394.14K)

Veteran here who used the GI Bill. I’m not mad about this debt forgiveness because I know these kids are fucked regardless. If they have debt, they probably don’t own a home or if they do probably have a crappier rate. This shit will just increase inflation and thus the value of hard assets. So, whatever. What does it matter to me? I got mine. I don’t care if someone else catches a break.

he is preddy good of course but thats a bit weird bro, especially if you want to name yourself world chumpion

KEK, good thing I never paid that shit $10,000 in FAFSA, paid $50 a month on them for 10 years.

Attached: newman.gif (500x375, 493.48K)

>expecting a nigger to know how to lay bricks

right wingers are mad lmao

it was trump policy, right down to the dollar.

bwhahaha!

so what is this?
Reverses Winning Copium?

lmao
you voted for ZionDon cos he said he build the wall and lock her up...haha

Attached: big beans of debt.jpg (822x1051, 200.5K)

thanks biden.
i love you

It's mostly helping upper middle. How about he helps poor people who actually need it? Make it so people can build tiny house homeless camps that are currently blocked because it would hurt bankers.

I don’t give a shit. I liked Trump and this is great. A huge weight has been lifted from me. I’m no nigger, either, I’m a white dude with kids.

87% of people it benefits are earning below 75k which is squarely middle in any US city, and lower middle in SF and NYC

>I don’t give a shit. I liked Trump and this is great. A huge weight has been lifted from me. I’m no nigger, either, I’m a white dude with kids.
actually this.
i fell for the degree scam and only have 12k left to pay. I know i should have had the insight to know that it was bullshit and i partly did but, I was too dumb to know what the real world was about. Thanks biden, will now have only to pay off the remaining 3k.
t. also white dude with kids

I have never seen nor heard of an administration do this kind of spending.

The GI bill is free school plus E5 BAH

Where the fuck were you when Trump was giving trillions to businesses and shit man? Pull your head out of your ass.

Wouldn't it have been better to reduce the rates of the loans across to board to something like 2% or less, aswell for future college loans, so that the optics wouldn't be as they are now, while actually helping?

when is this supposed to take effect or whatever

Based on anecdotal reactions, this isn’t much of a political win for Biden.