Is Dr Oz /ourguy/

is Dr Oz /ourguy/

Dr. Mehmet Oz said John Fetterman's stroke was a result of never having "eaten a vegetable."

"If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn't have had a major stroke and wouldn't be in the position of having to lie about it constantly," Rachel Tripp, Oz's senior communications advisor, said in an exclusive statement to Insider.

yahoo.com/news/real-doctors-against-oz-call-031115189.html

Attached: Fetterman-Oz-two-box.jpg (1280x853, 165.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-sean-hannity-john-fetterman-sue-debate-20220824-7qifz6bljjhg3ppq5w7lg4pvcq-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: fed.jpg (2500x1667, 2.73M)

Oz needs to be more relatable to Pennsylvanian slobs, 89% of Pennsylvanians look like that disgusting goblin and that’s why they will vote for him, america is retarded

Its gonna be hard Pa is full of retards just like NJ

Speaking of vegetables I am surprised Fetterman is still making apprarances.

He actually sounded ok today

He spoke for 5 minutes with about a minutes worth of searching for words.
He still can't control his volume when speaking.
He also did not take any questions.

They have to come up with a new plan. Get him used to a teleprompter maybe. He is no longer strong off the cuff.

and somehow he will beat Oz

Oz will lose and Republicans will be forced into sissy diapers. Lmfao give up Chuds and just shit yourself now.

>is Dr Oz /ourguy/

Oz’s political views changed abruptly last year when he decided to run for Senate. For now he’s one of Trump’s people, so support that if you want.

Not likely post stroke.
Fetterman will never give another fiery impassioned speech again. Now he struggles to complete a thought.
You can see he knows what he wants to say and he realizes it isn't going to come out.

There is no way they can let him debate. The stroke killed his chances.

Vegetables are for fags

Attached: 1643827481236.png (583x583, 556.24K)

I don't think Oz has a single deeply held belief.
That makes me trust him the same way I trust Trump.. He will do what he needs to to keep his base happy.

The problem is that Oz is objectively a bad candidate. It’s a shame Barletta isn’t running as he actually has decent policy positions.

Mccormick was based but got BTFO

are you faggots actually talking about politics? Top lolzors my friend.

Trump should have picked him. He would have beat pre stroke Fetterman. He would have embarrassed post stroke Fetterman.

Oh well we have to hope Mastriano can hard carry Oz against what is left of Fetterman.

>Trusting the eternal Turk supplement merchant with his audience of obese women
America is truly a broken nation.

I hope he wins I really do but that jew hes running against runs like 800 commercials a night and seems to have more campaign $$

After a quick overview he appears to be a typical neocon:
>“ If we are to promote equality and pluralism around the world, we must walk towards, rather than away from, our unique success in advancing these values at home while still embracing the idea that America is, and always will be, a work in progress".

You’ll never see a neoconservative win again in the Rust Belt, and if one did you’re frankly better off with a Democrat. He favors “skilled immigrants” over illegals, but that just means more Asians.

He is up against a literal giant retard. The pickings are slim.

we have an aging retard in the Whitehouse now never underestimate

Waste of money. Nobody should be spending money pre Labor Day.

oz is a turkish nationalist, he did the military
service there

you got two horrific candidates, sad

He’s basically from the same industry as Trump lmao

Hes literally the definition of controlled opposition. Hannity cia made sure of it by calling in the trump favor

Slim pickings, unlike Dr. Oz's audience.

Hannity is going to sue Fetterman
nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-sean-hannity-john-fetterman-sue-debate-20220824-7qifz6bljjhg3ppq5w7lg4pvcq-story.html

Mehmet is a literal Muslim fifth columnist and even worse, may God forgive me is from New Jersey

Yea basically, just constantly selling oddball products and kinda being a sleazy weirdo way past their prime. And that's being fair.

Probably not the wisest comparison to make. Biden is the most hated President in the history of polling.

fetterman is good for the right in the long term by being a voice of the shitlibs in the senate that's crazier andmore retarded than bernie or pocahontas

That “giant retard” is actually relatable to Union democrats. These people are in denial over how anti-white that party has become.

fetterman looks like a more demonic version of anton lavey

KEK oh my gosh, I needed that, that's a good one. He's KFC Anton Levy.