Bros I said "Too much goyslop" in my head while looking at other people's grocery carts today

That means I'm on this god-forsaken board too much. Love you guys tho.

Attached: lepepeface.jpg (250x213, 6.08K)

>pepefaggot
Nobody asked.

>newfag
take your own advice

Cool story bro, changed my life.

Attached: joe.jpg (830x1100, 111.83K)

Who said anything about advice retard. Been here longer than you btw.
>REEE YOU DON'T LIKE PEPE ANYMORE WAHHHAAA UR A NEWFAG
Cringe.

how much goyslop did you pick up for yourself?

Stay relevant you absolute gaping rosebud of a bunghole. This thread is about the tyranny of food choices and acknowledging what is most likely causing all sorts of illnesses in america. plus pepe is a comforting and familiar face.

Just be happy they left the good shit for you. Thats what I always say.

Good goy

Attached: 1661333067166350.png (828x872, 524.53K)

i unironically said it out loud

Attached: 1534797762543.png (512x512, 177.11K)

I got one pint of ben and jerrys. everything else was good for the soul. to be honest when i see all the bright colored packages and familiar names and candies it kind of grosses me out now.

I'm going to mcdonalds tomorrow

>Ben and Jerry's
Hows the neovag treating you? Also how did americans get cucked into buying pints of ice cream?

at least you didn't get shot

Dilate.

It's good that you plan your masochism in advance. The last time I ate that shit my stomach rejected it 2 hours later. I threw up and it didn't even hurt. My body just said, "Nope."

Nigger
>Nigger

You are the goyslop

There's always a cop at this grocery store now. I asked them one day why they are always there now and they said the market pays them to stop shoplifters. There were so many shoplifters that the market paid god knows how much to local law enforcement.

>be me
>have greentext voices running through my head all day
>literal Any Forums induced schizophrenia
I'm not the only one, r-right?

Attached: pepe-red-eyes-sweating.jpg (579x564, 81.86K)

Just stop the frogposting and you attain normalcy.

What's crazy is by me at sams club they have a cop and next door at Wal-Mart they dont. I really feel like its just that they'd get called racist if they stopped shartmart shoplifting.

>>literal Any Forums induced schizophrenia
The kind of mental illness that, with the proper documentation, gets you better parking spots