Lmfao I... just... I can't even hahahaha

lmfao I... just... I can't even hahahaha

Attached: 1661391508330921.png (453x541, 94.02K)

I don't get what I'm looking at? Did he take out a student loan for his LLC?

Yeah lol

Attached: chowder.jpg (903x461, 57.06K)

Um no faggot. First of all you can't just get a "student loan" for your business. That doesn't even make sense. Also they're only forgiving $10,000 and his loan (if that's even real) is for $70,000. Also how can you "forgive" more than the loan was even worth. Fake and gay and saged

Bad take here. Student loans =/= PPP forgiveness.

One says: I tried and failed
The other says: I created jobs for people.

I'd much rather give money to the latter.

Soooo Democrats force businesses to close so the feds give them bailout money to stay afloat is perfectly comparable to a 18-year-old whore taking out 20,000 dollars to get railed for 3 years then bail on her worthless liberal arts degree?

Looks like covid loan.

My father worked for the PPP and EIDL goons for a year or so.

Its insane, his rejection rate of loans was around 40% compared to his peers' average of 2%.

He used to be Civnat but golly if he didn't piss off so many niggers just by being discerning. I think that experience finally redpilled him to the point where he would look into the JQ.

Thanks black people, you improved the relationship between a father and son.

\blog

>20k
women take the max at 60k,which is why they whine about it all day on twitter.

I get that everyone's a disingenuous nigger faggot, but his point still stands unless he's the one advocating for student loan forgiveness. Having student loans while criticizing student loan debt forgiveness doesn't somehow make him a hypocrite.

1. Borrow money
2. Pay it back

His income probably disqualifies him from any student loan bailouts.

read faggot, includes accrued interest

hahahahahahaha, you know who had to repay that 70k?

Having debts forgiven while advocating that others who have their debts forgiven are shitty people is peak hypocrisy, dude.

He's probably the only guy who used ppp loan honestly

Holy fuck these are clearly not student loans. They're PPP loans from COVID. He took out loans to pay his staff on the show and keep them employed.

Who had to repay his forgiven loan?

I'd rather pay for Crowder's staff than a bunch of niggers or pink-haired baristas with pronouns on their name tag.

They’re the same to me especially that retarded Asian lawyer, but you’re worse than all.

Which was a program offered by the government.

It's no different than taking out a loan for solar or an EV knowing the feds reimburse you. Contrast that with defaulting on an auto loan or utility loan and crying about it, saying it should be forgiven anyways.

>how dare you take out a Paycheck Protection Program loan to be able to pay your workers' salaries?
>just don't pay them
commies continue to despise workers and hate wage increases
kek it never ends

Attached: 1626182656817.png (573x542, 364.78K)

What dumbfuck thinks people with families want more debt? It's literally the reason so many millennials don't have children.

>TheQuarterinhat "retarded" asian lawyer has savee Crowder's ass many time as well as many others, TheQuartering, etc

I believe that's a PPP loan which the government just handed out to any company who asked and then promptly forgave all the loans. It was a massive wealth transfer from tax payers to mostly large corporations.

nah that was a scam, crowder didnt have
to close shit

After the government forced businesses to close. Which made the government liable. No one is forcing students to take loans, the government is not liable.

I don’t have debt, wouldn’t know what hat it’s like to have to live off someone else’s industriousness. You seem to be a good goy though, keep it up.

No one forced that stupid show to close up shop. Your blaze subscription should’ve covered it.

Sure he did. Given how COVID was the most deadly and dangerous thing ever, there's no way he could continue to gather and film the show with his staff.

I mean what if someone gave COVID to their grandmother from working on set?

What a pussy ass faggot. Whenever I see this retard he always tries to cosplay as Nathan Drake with his little backpack straps.

Attached: 1661394400618.jpg (311x362, 80.82K)

Remember the "Prepare for War" tshirts

If you were not an NPC, you had any inner life, and even the slightest capacity for introspection, you would feel immense shame for being such a retarded faggot.
So lucky you I guess.

Death to kikes

But you didn’t refute his point. You basically just said that spending all that money was just far more important in the case of PPP loans. That’s what everyone is tired of. There is always billions and trillions available to hand out to businesses every few years, but 300 billion for the plebs is unacceptable after we wasted 2 trillion on losing in Iraq and Afghanistan

Good for you but most people arent buying houses or cars with cash. So you have to finance. Similar with starting most businesses.

Or is it that you are a neet that lives with your parents still so it's easy for you to be debt free?

I wouldn’t call them people, user. Willing goyim cattle aren’t people.

But illegals can’t get student loans in the first place. They even have a separate scholarship programs because normal scholarship disqualifies them.