What's North Korea's endgame?

What's North Korea's endgame?

Attached: Kim hanging out with the lads.jpg (3000x1999, 716.65K)

Getting themselves nuked by Japan and south Korea. Doubt it or don't, this is their eventual endgame. Fucking stupid commie faggots.

imagine the smell
imagine letting out a silent-but-deadly fetid kimchi fart upwind of the eternal leader, sweating bullets that you won't be found out

Attached: The_Deer_Hunter.png (300x132, 68.92K)

Why do all those guys look like they're getting executed after the photo is taken?

Attached: Concern.jpg (515x176, 34.82K)

Because there's a contest afterwards: 1st place gets a Cadillac, 2nd place gets a set of steak knives, 3rd place gets executed

>What's North Korea's endgame?
they're basically a monarchy

commies dictatorship and monarchies (true monarchies where the royal family is the one in charge of the country) are two sides of the same coin, they are so identical you can't even find anything to tell them appart

Wh-what about everyone after third place?

Attached: 1661289683717474.jpg (333x500, 64.18K)

They get to reflect and go back to their normal work, until next years' "hanging with Kim" party and contest

Attached: namloose.jpg (300x168, 6.36K)

where do i get meself a DPRK tankie hat? them are some sweet fuckin threads.

Are those tank crews? Why the thicc clothing? Do the NK tanks lack AC systems or something?

primarily staying korean... hard to comprehend for western cucks what this even means

How was pre-korean war Korea? So much emphasis in the war and the following NK isolationism but I never had a grasp of what used to be the "korean identity"

The right to self-determination. I respect their struggle against globohomo

It's been a long time since they did a nuclear test. They're about overdue.

Exist by the end of the millennium

Not getting turned into a puppet state for US/globohomo. No wonder N. Korea has gotten demonized in the ms media so much.

No niggers or drag queens? Pure evil dictator!

I bet this woman loves being totally dominated and pounded into submission in bed after torturing prisoners all day

Attached: 77b.jpg (578x921, 58.78K)

Is he a Hapa??

Attached: Hapa NK.png (140x158, 60.5K)

look at this gigga-chink 9000

Attached: The Iron Jaw.png (319x488, 184.58K)

getting rekt for threatening behaviour

Why did he switch sides?

Attached: Musk.jpg (204x246, 7.48K)