Pic unrelated

Where do conspiracies come from?

Attached: A03FDA64-6EF1-4BA6-ABA1-8BDE9418FC1F.jpg (2560x2560, 788.32K)

Dieting actually made me believe in god.
Seeing all these tempting foods and learning how many calories they have and then seeing gods natural fruits and how little calories they have made me a believer.

They come from people who are knowledgeable, ask many questions, and are good at pattern recognition.

The term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA. Look it up.

I fucking love cheese cake

cake tho

groups of criminals by definition

My mom makes a stupid good cherry cheesecake. Man I want a slice right now, fresh whipped cream on top, damn.

blessed digits for the best dessert ever

I havent eaten anything except for a couple plums this entire day.
And am about to head to bed.
Lost about 5-6 kg in 3-4 weeks already and feel awesome.

your unclean penis

Dumbasses that want to feel smart and special.

american cheese cake is based, we have german cheesecake in europe which is completely different

people work together to plan methods of achieving a goal.

Starving yourself and shitting your brains out isn't what I'd call a diet, but you do you user...

>fruits
>little calories

Attached: 1517142324445.jpg (1078x862, 260.44K)

That's all you've lost in a month? I could lose 1lb a day when I get fat. Not even starving myself either.

I dont care user.
I am losing weight like crazy and when I hit my goal I am going to go innawoods with a years supply of HGH and only come back once my masterpiece is complete.
Start eating fruits instead of bread or processed shit and you will see the difference.
Its how meds dont get fat.
For the first three weeks I was eating a meal a day and nothing else. I also broke it from time to time due to retarded work obligations.
God I hate work parties.

i have been craving that fucking costco cheesecake so bad lately bros.

Some are correct inferances from observations or wistleblowers, some are /x/ teir phycosis babling based on generations of previous babling metally ill

>For the first three weeks I was eating a meal a day and nothing else. I also broke it from time to time due to retarded work obligations.
That's pretty much what I do currently but I eat whatever I want. I'm 30 and weigh the same as when I was 16-17.

The crumb of life itself.

Attached: 120422_sourdough_crumb.jpg (1200x800, 235.81K)

Conspiracies

When people conspire with each other to something nefarious.

What the fuck you were losing a pound a day eating like that?

There is a point where a series of unfortunate events become a consperacy.

The threashold my have some debate, but once crossed, a comsperacy can never return to being a series of unfoetunate events.

Freemasons tongue my anus

Some of them are perpetrated by the government as a means to diverge the population away from current happenings

Attached: IMG_6090.jpg (640x1010, 93.91K)

Yes sir. I've gone from ~200lbs to 170lbs in a month three different times in my life. Just did it last year. Currently 162lbs as of this morning. Lost extra weight since I've incorporated a 2 mile run 5 times a week. It slows down once I get to ~175lbs but still averages out to losing around 1lb a day. I'm pretty disciplined in sticking to that one meal aside from a coffee or soda I have on my lunch breaks at work since I'm on my feet all day and burn it off anyways.