They are winning

Attached: qanon (1).jpg (575x390, 7.9K)

Raging counter-Q posts incoming in 3...2...1....

qui?

I honestly agree.
I thought when things get really ridiculous people will wake up but they are so much stupider than I ever imagined.

Yup. Will it be shills or bots?

Shills incomming

Yes

People are waking up. They wouldn't be pushing the censorship so hard if not

How do you guys think the Trump indictment will play out?
I'm betting false flag blamed on "radical right wingers pissed off Trump got indicted"
I really miss Q helping explain the chess board

>people are waking up
No they ain't bitch keep dreaming

Attached: 1654573495195m.jpg (941x1024, 139.32K)

Q is a civnat so he was never welcome here except by boomer newfaggots from faceberg who had and still have no idea about racial realities.
You champion a guy who freed mossad agents, got his followers locked up, pushed the vax, and said israel should control congress again. You are worthy of the hate you get here.

pic related to everything

Attached: 040C27A7-45FE-4729-A2D0-1019AB176F9B.gif (280x180, 160.67K)

>Q helping explain the chess board
HE FED YOU CODED GIBBERISH

Think back to 2016.
How many people knew what the WEF was?
How many knew about agenda 2030?
How many trusted the CDC/FDA unquestionably?
How many thought elections were free and fair?

It's a SLOW AF process. But the awakening is happening

I really have no idea, life's kept me too busy to understand everything happening. If it brought Q back to posting on the boards it's relevant.

Based retards

Coded - yes
Gibberish - no

Problem was too many retards couldn't decode the info and ended up believing insane shit like JFK jr coming back to crush the satanic cannibal pedophiles that control the world

don't forget the mole children under Oprah's house

It's over.

Attached: mcafeeprophecy.jpg (622x574, 37.96K)

Q will not post as long as Biden is POTUS.
Deep state has control of NSA. Public comms not secure anymore

Censorship has toned down it was harsher before which means momentum is being lost.
The average NPC has such a short attention span they will forget all about what has been done to them and start defending the controllers again.
I personally don't see anyway to free their minds except allowing them to cull themselves with the vaccine.

Kek
What the clowns did to counter Q was brilliant. Poison the well with so much asanine garbage the retards to crazy

No you for (((you)))
Q has made 5 posts between June 24 and June 29 of this year. Related to the January 6th inquiry.

but there IS a group of satanic cannibal pedophiles who control large portions of happenings in the world

Checked. I'll give them credit where it's due, they pulled that one off very nicely.

They are certainly having a good time

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 9.04.54 PM.png (1180x1188, 2.12M)

4-6% estimated lost forever
Most of the rest of the NPCs will follow the herd.
You really only need to awaken enough to influence the direction of the herd to spark the necessary change

amen
Q larp was run off of Any Forums for these exact reasons

civnats get the rope also

Never stopped believing. Any shill or bot who goes against is pitiful in their arguements. Not to mention how fucking cringe it is when they say “Qanon”
Fucking KYS
WWG1WGA

Funnily enough people are waking up only because everyone knew or has once known a conspiracy theorist who was trying to warn everyone sounding completely nuts.
Now watching the narrative unfold in front of our eyes and being exactly what that "wacko" described is a real eye opener to so many people.
Normies taking to the streets to protest against mandates and getting beat up/gassed by police dogs also did its part.

Unironically "conspiracy theorists" might have saved the world this time.

Not Q.

1) Q would immediately update the trip code after such a long time knowing it would eventually be hacked. This wasn't done.

2)Q would know NSA has visibility into all traffic on 8kun

Trip code has been hacked. All recent posts are fake