Will the GOP's position on debt forgiveness help or hurt them in future elections and courting new voters?

Will the GOP's position on debt forgiveness help or hurt them in future elections and courting new voters?

Attached: gop9.jpg (1460x723, 278.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It helped them when they gave everyone $1400 stimmies

I’m going to take the money and vote Republican lol

>dont give any student loan forgiveness that money should go to Israel instead
im sure its a winning message

Attached: 1599163313871.png (536x666, 492.05K)

I doubt it’s many more “popular” policies before even a grilling normalfaggot recognizes collapse

you can't be a DC staffer making less than 20k/yr, he had family support, his family paid his student loans off basically, he's full of shit

It'll help them with people my age who paid off their loans and want to know why we didn't get a handout.

Doesn't matter because our elections are rigged.

>MUH FISCAL CONSERVATISM

Attached: E__ZoaLVcAwRCZE-e1632517967378-1024x640.jpeg.jpg (1024x640, 148.69K)

don't know I'm still mad about abortion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

More democraps nays than republicucks. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1661212572795715.gif (304x238, 2M)

Hurt. They rather send Israel and Ukraine hundred billion dollar aid packages than help young Americans.

Attached: 1627696112039.png (1740x677, 328.43K)

Me too. I took the loans out for a real degree (not a meme Women's Studies degree) and was prepared to pay them back. But if Democrats want to give me money I'll take it... and still vote for the party that doesn't hate white males

Attached: 1660056922144210m.jpg (766x1024, 99.6K)

Fuck society. Your family is more important than society.

Based retard ensuring he has to pay them back again

based

>trillions for corporations but not a dime for you
I don't see a way to make it work. I'm pro cancelation for it's effects on white and rural America, but I also can understand the gut instinct to pay back your debt. What I can't understand is how we can spend so much fucking money on bullshit that gets full support from the right and doesn't benefit us in the least. Trillions for niggers, trillions for big corporations, trillions to build a fucking plane that will never fucking see combat because we will have replaced its replacement by the time the rest of the world catches up enough to pose a threat. If we are going to blow a shit ton of money it would sure be nice to blow it on us for a change. Every year we send our kids off to get saddled with debt they could never begin to pay off on the wages available here. And every year those kids fuck off to greener pastures chasing the buck that blew out of this town years before they were born leaving us with the dullards and the deadbeats. Fucking give them a chance to come home, to start white businesses, to have white babies, to contribute to white America. There will always be dole for niggers, there will always be dole for corporations, and god knows that there will always be an endless pit of dole for anything even tangentially related to the military. Why should we feel anything but ecstatic that for once in our lives it actually benefits us? Bring home our kids. But hey fuck white people I guess, after all some of them got meme degrees or already paid off their loans so we can never do anything to improve white America after decades of economic policies that were at best neglectful and at worst predatory. Fucking wipe the debt, stop issuing bullshit loans for worthless degrees, and give white America a fighting chance. We can't keep going on as we are.

College should only be free for white people who take it seriously.

No. Them being little bitches is what will hurt them in future elections. Nobody gives a shit if it's not fair. Conservatives have grounds to impeach, and should be openly stating that if they take the house and senate that they will draft articles of impeachment.

Instead, they bitch and moan about how "its not fair." They already know that. And everybody knows that Democrats reward their base and punish their enemies when they hold power. Meanwhile, when conservatives hold power, they apologize to their enemies for their base and do fucking nothing.

Attached: seifer.png (376x422, 209.55K)

It will massacre them.
I have never voted Dem, but will this time if student loans are the issue.

>I'm literally a whore.
Ok.

Attached: prostitute.png (646x275, 36.53K)

Because you were a dumbass. Anyone who pays a cent towards student loans is. Dumbasses don’t get rewarded.

They should double down by offering a bill that removes the usurious compound interest on student loans and at the same time kill the programs. Then they can kill Title IX and offer tax breaks to people who’ve paid these ridiculous loans.

Attached: 541E6336-31BB-4E13-A594-26CF8F26CC62.jpg (1280x720, 71.28K)