Redpill me on mormons

Just read this book from 1880 written by a European guy who wanted to adventure through the western half of the U.S.
He talks about how how China men in San Francisco steal jobs away from white people, causing them to starve to death. He also makes fun of San Francisco because the people there try to compare their city to Paris & other beautiful cities. He mentions that Oakland looks better.
Then he talks about how Mormons are anti-american, don't care about national politics, are the kindest people around who open their doors to all, but they hate gentiles.
He said that if Mormons were an isolated tribe that lived on an island, they would be seen as modern day Spartans. But unfortunately, they live in the middle of the U.S.

Attached: 20220824_183301.jpg (4000x3000, 3.15M)

Retarded cultists like all Christians but take it a step further with a new prophet and crazy tales of Jesus in North America

The Bible said that when Jesus was resurrected he wondered the whole world for some time, why wouldn't that include north america?

Probably because it's heretical and not accepted by any Christian sect that has any modicum of credibility?

>leaf
It's a cathcuck everybody.

Attached: 1634285235938 (1).jpg (5280x4320, 1.54M)

I'm not in any of your retarded Jewish cults try again

>im not religious
>here user let me tell you about your own religion
You don't know shit. Funny you talk about modicum of credibility, all cathcucks are like this. Stop lying.

Attached: 1661248030096542.jpg (600x907, 59K)

I piss on the pope and shit on Mary's chest, dumb Mormon faggot

I'm not Mormon. But I do believe Jesus spread the gospel throughout the world after his resurrection

Which Christian sect has any credibility at this point?

Me

Sedevacantist Catholics

Amish and whatever the fuck they do in terms of doctrine. They’ve got it right.

Spartans were blonde and blue eyed too, not many know this cause of movies like 300
Even Persians were mostly white back then too but like all civilizations race mixing destroyed both

Ever hear of scientology? Basically the same scam.

how do you become amish
whatre the steps

being anti american isn't bad
pride is a sin
national pride blinds people

plus the free masons covered up a ton of true history like the israelites being here in north america

Attached: 1639289020137.jpg (2528x8284, 3.88M)

>free masons
Where you think I found the book?

Attached: 20220824_193912.jpg (4000x3000, 3.41M)

Because Jesus came for Isreal, who are the children of the Promise made to Abraham that his seed through Jacob would become many nations.

The seedline of Abrham is unsullied from Noah unto him. Noah was pure in his generations, meaning he had a pure genetic line from Adam unto himself.

The first law in the Bible is Kind after Kind.
Israel had a law that no mongrel could become part of the Kingdom.

So the idea that Jesus went to America and Preached to Indians is hilarious.

there were whites in america though

Attached: 1641882863575.jpg (1891x2643, 3.87M)

Is that who the Mormans say that Jesus came to preach to ?
I know Mormons used to be whites only

>1. Buy a horse
>2. Throw away any and all razors.
>3. Stop paying utility bills.
>4. Block traffic

I'm assuming yes, as those are the israelites (whites)

Attached: 1639902934763.jpg (1824x3632, 2.03M)

Interesting. I live in a Mormon heavy area, I'll ask a few of them

Scientology is anti-psychiatry and anti-vaxism with an entry fee. They run those support groups for junkies.