The Black Problem

The blacks are conducting a reign of terror by committing massive amounts of violent crime around the globe.

We will not allow a country where people must live in fear of niggers.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly suggest you view, learn and *share* the document available here:
naggers.likesyou.org/ or naggerz.likesyou.org/ (HTML format, website)(mirrors)(recommended)
files.catbox.moe/52salp.pdf (PDF format, 48 MB)(recommended)
files.catbox.moe/as5ux6.zip (DOC format, 102 MB)
(67 pages with infographics, lulz, and more)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The jews own the governments and media in the west.

The jews use their power to pass anti-white laws, run anti-white media, censor black crimes and intensely promote miscegenation and LGBT.

The jews are funding massive illegal migration in USA and Europe.

Jews genocided 60 million people, fabricated the holocaust as a distraction, framed Hitler as the bad guy, and then took over the education system to prevent people from finding out.

Jews and niggers are the oppressors, not the oppressed.

--------------

We are in a situation where we cannot rely on or trust the governments.

Don’t count on getting the right president in, the elections are not in the hands of the people.

It takes over 3 whites worth of tax, per nigger on average, to pay to keep them alive. Jews are paying for their nigger army using your money.

--------------

The nigger problem must be brought to everyone’s attention until it is fixed.

Whites are being punished for acting too civilized and not fighting back.

Any diversity laws must be repealed and anti-racism must be abolished.

--------------

Anyone who is racist against whites must leave the country.

If someone dislikes this topic, they’re anti-white.

Putin is a Christian and Zelensky is a jew.

If you wonder why USA randomly hates Russia, it's because the jews are anti-Russian.

->The website version is being DDoS’d, see which mirror works.

Attached: 1648072605672.png (720x720, 1.15M)

I ain’t clickin that shit nigga

this isn't 2003 boomer, you can open links without your OS freezing

You know they use to not be this way from the 50s-70s but the CIA and jews

Attached: 1657330883673.jpg (320x324, 26.19K)

You mean the NIGGER problem. Black people are fine. Its the Niggers that are a problem.

A file uploaded offsite, that's based off ignorance and hatred? Surely, there is nothing questionable about this.

Attached: Dick Jones.jpg (160x160, 14.91K)

No.

Attached: 1630773964038.jpg (616x5370, 2.08M)

Mental health & neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster
Pepe Frog,MD,MPH,PhD,Wojack Feels Guy,MD

Every five or so threads created on the board witnesses one discussing Negroes, and even threads with nothing pertaining to them will usually have an user who feels it necessary to drag them into the discourse.Behind all the hate; the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone"sheeit" comics,gifs,demotivational pics,and webms -Any Forumsusers secretly have a grudging respect,bordering on admiration,for the Negro.Although if one were to ask them directly,they would vehemently deny the claim with all the passion of a demure,besotted teenager.

The nature of their fixation?The raw brass confident masculinity they possess which is derisively compared to feral beasts,and yet at the same time acknowledged is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.The intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical endeavor.The amazing sense of rhythm they naturally seem to possess,derisively likened to ape gesticulations,and yet is oh so majestic to witness and enthusiastically imitated.

Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a prodigious protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and BLACKED generates anger and solemn disdain.For,to the Any Forumsyp,where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness;for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that, of all the races of men,it is the Negro whose virile masculinity has become a meme that literally cannot be completed with?

Based on our assessment Dr. Wojack and I have concluded that Any Forums is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological Negro-complex

Attached: 1658770507843328.jpg (500x500, 67.21K)

kek
This is great!!
bump

Attached: 1638018186995.png (275x314, 42.21K)

Judging a collective of people by the actions of a few is one of the most retarded things you can do

Correct. And a well behaved, high IQ nigger is a statistical anomaly

Attached: dcec0d4dece95613.png (1024x681, 925.06K)

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

Attached: 1637961445244.jpg (1024x1020, 100.7K)

Black people aren't the problem. Niggers come in all races and genders. We all know who is behind it and we will team up hand in hand to fight you moshe

Nigglet's nose is Quark

Attached: 6e7b33fdea3adc80ebd648fffb665bb8.jpg (1200x628, 88.11K)

Niggers are just self perpetuating farm equipment on the kike loxism plantation. They're a means of maintaining the problems (((they))) need to grow in order to keep us from fixing the real reason everything is so weinmar republic in every white country.

Attached: 1576064567490.png (500x566, 84.14K)

Attached: 1631566900641.png (1009x1166, 305.94K)

I know I said I was leaving, but I was curious about what comes after people start to deal with the black problem. The most realistic scenario is that people start to fight back most likely just shooting them in self defense, at the same time as policies that clamp down on them become more and more prevalent again.
Would it be time to deal with jews? And what if the blacks are back under control but the jews are not? Wouldn't it all just start over again?

If you're going to be a bitch and stay out of politics and pretend nothing's happening then fuck you.

Attached: 1650054155826.jpg (600x1000, 96.56K)

>the blacks
weapons of the jews

It's not pretending that nothing is happening, it's that I'm afraid because of all the things that are happening. Can you blame me for feeling like running away? Especially being that I'm both black and a woman?

To OP: Are you Jewish or a Bantu?

Attached: Bantus.jpg (648x1653, 734.34K)

Yeah why would you expect anything from me when you're letting this happen?

Attached: 1650592139498.jpg (1586x1382, 778.72K)