Why are they suddenly doing a 180? Fauci came out today and said he never locked down anything

Why are they suddenly doing a 180? Fauci came out today and said he never locked down anything.

Attached: 5ibaz1089pj91[1].jpg (1024x623, 86.61K)

All of this was predicted like 18 months ago. Just fucking get it over with

because they have an election they need to win. Don't over-complicate it.

Attached: 36d5e8e37a109fdfc8cfaf95554e1828.gif (320x240, 279.58K)

Attached: 1661188104519547.png (780x909, 79.5K)

The goy cattle are fucking dumb enough to believe it.

>Fauci came out today and said he never locked down anything.
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn’t help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows
so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn’t help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. [He] had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn’t remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn’t know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Attached: tartar_I_hate_the_jahovi.jpg (1200x675, 74.5K)

It's like a game of hot potato. Nobody wants the blame and everybody wants the antivax vote.

Attached: 1660571920374314.png (1911x1659, 1.56M)

>All of this was predicted like 18 months ago
It was printed in black&white in the SPARS playbook.
The only question was if the last stage would be complete silence about the harms of the vaccine, or if the vaccinated would be hailed as heroes as they all began to fail.

Fauchi can't see shit and can't remember a thing. We never would have used Federal Government Powers to lay hundreds of thousands of people off from their jobs for not getting the forced government medicine that is just now being proven that it did more harm than good.

Lets try to get him to affect amazement and assert that he proved the correctness of his statements on the previous day.

The order went out from the Deep State cabal last week, the key propagandists are flipping the narrative, watch for the NY Times, they set the agenda. This pivot is not coming from the White House.

Which book is this excerpted from

Notes from an Angry man from central Europe in the mid 1930's, furious about what a small tophatted financial Klan of arabs from Palestine were doing to his country using unchecked ponzi tricks using total control of media and government to enslave and subjugate his country.

Although he was not wrong, his recipe for fixing it resulted in a worse loss than had he done nothing.

Attached: jimmy_neutron_pie.png (618x687, 601.43K)

Because he didn't.

newfag

Boku no Pico

haha look at this ugly gook

he's flexing on us by showing that he can just blatantly lie and liberals will still believe it
they love doing it
they probably have a contest to see who can tell the most blatantly obvious lie and still have the libs fall in line

>Masking has harmed our son's language development
Nah he's just chinese

Debbie does dallas

Just got back from a 3 week road trip across national parks traveling 5000 miles. National Parks were full of foreigners, more than Americans. They are flip flopping because everyone who got vaccinated has respiratory infections in August which is unheard of in anyone's lifetime.

Attached: 1656433658224.jpg (1242x1394, 296.65K)

someone uploaded relief.exe

I remember wen
I remember
I remember wen I lost my mind

Attached: 24664BD1-F097-4E8F-992D-EB7495869809.gif (240x162, 554.1K)

Mein Kampf.

Davinci Code. My favorite book

that’s an original post from user. he’s rather poetic isn’t he?