So, why haven't I died yet?

So, why haven't I died yet?

Attached: 1661374072223703.jpg (1536x1536, 190.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/full-fda-approval-of-a-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-should-know
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1657828055447.jpg (825x567, 107.39K)

Because of this grand QAnon conspiracy theory called "natural immunity". Apparently, it has existed since the dawn of time and is part of this magical thing that definitely does not exist, called the "immune system". Apparently Drumpftards actually believe there's these little tubes in your body, called a "lymphatic system", filled with microscopic organisms called "T-Cells" and "Macrophages" that kill off things that are harmful to your body. Of course, this was pre-bunked by Google and Wikipedia as misinformation, and only rightwing chuds believe this.

2 more weeks

>he thinks not dying = being alive
user you are dead inside, a normie, an npc. you were already dead, vaccines notwithstanding

Your tiny attention span is used against you.

You realize niggers dont have "macrophages" from being subhuman so right there you're wrong.

Because God has not answered my prayers yet

hmmmmm.....

Attached: 1661373940791389.jpg (921x1024, 103.32K)

I have coworkers who unironically use the fact that I have not died from covid as proof that I must have been vaccinated. Meanwhile one of them is out of work right now because he has covid.

>work with someone who has had both shots and two boosters
>has caught covid 4 times
Very odd!

I have the vaccine and am also not dead

You aren't supposed to die,asshole.
You were supposed to get immune to Cohen 19 virus,as it used to work with all the vaccines before.You still get the virus and get sick.
This fact produced a lot of crazy conspiracy theories,that are desperately trying to understand what this shit,they injection you with is for.Your guess is as good as mine,but please stop being happy,you are still alive after taking part of unknown experiment.Its just dumb!

I know right! Luckily the viral pill that existed before covid hit has mysteriously reappeared, almost as if it was taken away as to not affect their vaccine and mandate social experiments they were using to see how far they could get away with controlling people before they retaliated.

The sad part is these "conspiracy theories" are just double agent Jews pretending to be "one of us" then deliberately making a fool out of themselves to undermine and ridicule their opposition. It's just more classic gaslighting from the hook nosed demons.

Unfortunately neither are the Vaxxed.

>I died yet
>yet
and there are things worse than death

Attached: VaxMemeEffectTimeline.jpg (600x880, 195.59K)

This is another anti-semitic conspiracy theory:

hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/full-fda-approval-of-a-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-should-know

Not every vaccine is granted an emergency use authorization before full approval. The FDA authorized three COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson) to answer an urgent need to protect people from the coronavirus pandemic, which was (and continues to be) a public health emergency.

And not every authorized vaccine becomes fully approved. For example, in December 2021, due to potential blood clots following administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine (HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE), the CDC updated its recommendations. The CDC noted that the two mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna are preferred over the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which remains available for those who prefer it and for use in certain circumstances.

Full approval is granted when, over time, the FDA has amassed even more scientific evidence to support use of the COVID-19 vaccines, showing that the benefits of the vaccine are greater than its risks, and that the vaccines can be manufactured reliably, safely and with consistent quality.

You did die, you're in hell now user.

so why is there a 40% increase in death from all cause then?

Moderna never released a functioning product Satan.
They were never able to have any product accepted.
Suddenly.
Just like that.
Everything they do is accepted.

B8

Attached: 1658336319295327.png (512x789, 193.85K)

Cancer and heart disease can take awhile, but once they get going, you’ll go downhill fast