BIDEN CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF I'M 80 GRAND IN THE HOLE STILL!?!?!

BIDEN CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF I'M 80 GRAND IN THE HOLE STILL!?!?!

Attached: studentloandebt.png (2528x773, 52.1K)

AHHHH FUCK WHAT DID ALL THOSE WORDS ON THE CONTRACT I SIGNED EVEN MEAN?!?!

>t. Artie Bucco

>I did everything right
>I didn't choose to take a student loan
>I didn't choose to refinance that loan
>I will now proceed to chimp out at an employee that had no say in my own poor life choices
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
leftists are garbage

imagine being stupid enough to let a private company "refinance" your loans

sorry if that really happened to you user, unfortunately these are the moments that will happen to million of normies across the country, but nothing will click in their brains because they are normies. situations like this are all too predictable and people like biden himself are fucking scum for not being smart enough or capable enough to spell out ALL the stipulations with gibs. they just come out and say hurr durr -$10,000! and everyone cheers then your picrel happens. it's all a scam, a farce, a lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>paying loans back

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

>picking private loans rather than federal loans
>some retard actually fell for that meme in highschool instead of getting a federal loan
Based nigger

Attached: 1661025453131971.jpg (700x877, 68.2K)

You should've went to community college, dumb double nigger.

Get shit on retard, this is midterm forgiveness too so you vote for him, you aren't getting more until maybe the 2024 election cycle.

>THIS NON-STOP ASSRAPE
Lost

Get fucked retard

Attached: 1640755953300 (1).jpg (200x202, 5.73K)

>I do apologize for the inconvenience
>Is there anything else I may assist you with?
kek twisting the knife
based corporatewagie

Why do people even take private loans for college? The government gave me more than enough and I dicked around for 6 years lol. Is it a private college thing?

Not my problem, Jack

Attached: b31.jpg (716x630, 142.49K)

>these have the same voting rights as you and me

Tell the minimum wage loser in the ither side theyre a retarded nigger who howls at the moon and that will get rid of your debt.

Can you explain the process you went through. How much does the gov actually grant

At least this thread is the funniest of the 20 or so loan forgiveness threads.

Kek can't wait to see more raging.

Huh it's only for niggers with their federal gibs me dat loans. Pay it off with your privilege YT.

FEDLOAN GANG