Pinoys are most fucked up people and I can proof

Pinoys are most fucked up people and I can proof...
>they fight by indendency of Spain
>spaniards give up it to USA
>they wanted form an independent Republic, but was crushed, rebelds are killed and became an american colony, literally
>they revolt a lot against USA
>japaneses hated americans in the IIWW
>they thinked that filipinos suported americans, when they don't
>japanese kamikazes throw napalm in all pinoy cities
>probably all the legacy pre colonial of Filipinas was in libraries and musuems in Manilla, that was lost with the bombs of Japan
>all the agriculture is ruined
>they are the wakanda of Asia, just have hispanic heritage
Lol

Attached: 1a499e1f-859a-4c20-87e1-76acbe80bbf0.png (229x220, 83.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDKCFkTX6IE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>most powerful race in the world

Ay nako and now they are a Chinese colony. One thing I like about them is that they are sincere and behave like teenagers.

getting fucked over multiple times is something that Catalans are experts on

I am hue

It's not "Spaniards give up it to USA", it's "Spaniards give it up to USA". If you wanna be pedantic, then it'd be "Spaniards give it up to the USA" but I know that the situation around acronyms is often retarded.

I went over there ten years ago for a wedding and EVERY cab driver would drive me around in circles to rack up the fare, and then always hand me counterfeit bills as change. What else did they all have in common? A rosary hanging from the rear view mirror.

Fun fact. Dominion voting machines were first tested in the Philippines

+RIGHT TESTICLE+

this too?

Filipinas was more a religious colony of priests, than a spanish colony, a system of chinese fathers jesuits called Pacquiaos controled all the issues in the leadership pinoy tribes, and how the comunitarian money must be used

I feel bad for Flips because they are slave cattle and they are aware of it to the point where most are ashamed to be what they are.

Still better than whites desu. Good people overall. angloids, muricans and Aussies are all sub human

>of pinoy tribes
Fix.

Konichiwa, dude!

This is also true

They're luckily it wasn't the chinks taking over. But i agree its stuck in a rock and a hard place. Pick your poison

Filipinos are nice. If you bully them, you are a golem.

They are the least objectionable brown people. I don't mind Flip bros or gals. Though I met a stupid one from Alaska once, that dude was retarded.

My filipino co worker hates spain. He said you brought colorism to the country.

Yes, thats why im planning to immigrate in a developed nation and make a family with one of their women

Their women can be pretty hot. Like the latina version of an asian girl.Of course there are lots of ugly pinays too but i've seen some smoking hot ones.

Yes. I have Filipino coworkers and they are the probably the nicest people I've met. Honestly.

Just really dimwitted.
youtu.be/BDKCFkTX6IE

Lol, these pinoys that you looked into, had latino traits?

There are ugly people of all races.

I've seen smoking hot full blood Filipinas. It all depends on genetics.

colorism?

Attached: 51hccNNWH3L.jpg (352x500, 60.7K)

Are they often trad and virgin? I might go for a flip waifu

Some yes and some no. Some are sweet women and I mean that with honesty, but batshit insane sometimes.

I think he means colonialism