What are one horse towns with 50 people like? I get the impression they would want you to get the fuck out...

What are one horse towns with 50 people like? I get the impression they would want you to get the fuck out, and if they like you they'll be inspecting your toilet every 30 minutes to see if your shit's actually dirty.

Attached: one_horse_town_by_tieds_dahxiaw-fullview.jpg (800x601, 75.14K)

If you move into a small town (or god forbid an island), you will be the spectacle that everyone talks about from the moment you arrive until everyone has a solid opinion about you one way or another.
If you're legitimately a good person and don't step on anybody's toes, you'll probably be fine.
When you move in, drop by your neighbours and gift them some grapes or something (that isn't a common allergen) and introduce yourself.

I live in tiny village. I don't even know my neighbours full name let alone if they are still alive or already sold the house to some refugees or croat guest workers.

Just bring a horse with you. The existing horse will get a friend and the 50 townsfolk will love you for it.

>that isn't a common allergen
Fag.

I think I'm a good person but I'm also socially retarded enough to immediately fuck it all up.
How is that even possible?
I assumed that would violate the "This town ain't big enough" rule.

Has your village been "enriched" by migrants?

>Show up at neighbour's house with chocolate peanut butter wheat cookies
>Oh no, their kid is in anaphylactic shock
Great first impression, retard.

People who can't eat peanut butter either know it or deserve to die.

Bunch of them, yes. But they keep to themselves in an old farm complex that is owned by a church org/red cross type.
The croat guest workers can be a bit of an annoyance with their daily BBQs and naked sunbathing and load music, but so far no trespassing or crimes.
Only called the police once last year when I heard a guy screaming/moaning for half an hour. Sent them to search for the source but didn't bother to check myself the next day if someone heard anything.
My village really lives up to the motto "not my problem"

>People who can't eat peanut butter
Are always Americans born after WWII and before 2000. They used peanut oil in old vaccines which caused the allergy. Stopped doing that and the cases immediately dropped. Only genetically inherited cases are now possible.
Also peanuts are just disgusting. Such a weird feeling to have those crumbs in your mouth.

In the American South, they take those glass coca cola bottles, drink a little bit of it, dump some salted peanuts into the bottle and drink it almost like a ghetto bubble tea.
I don't drink soda much at all anymore, but the flavour combo actually works.

That's terrible user. Hope they all leave/are genocided.

>How is that even possible?
German culture.
I am always amazed at American suburban tv shows where people greet each other and bring fucking baskets with muffins and invite each other for thanksgiving or christmas or have the audacity to ask for a cup of sugar. Like what the hell? Go buy your own sugar you cunt.
If someone's mother dies you put a 20 or 50 € note in a blank envelope with a store bought condolence card (preferably also blank or just signed, no comments or scripture) and place it in their mailbox. No hugs, no phone call. That is love.

test

Can you do that with salted cashews?

I think those would get stuck in the bottle neck.

Why?
Live and let live.
As long as they don't stab anyone or burn the surrounding pig farms or have their weird muslim music on, no one cares.
And Croat guest workers are based. They do the jobs we grew too soft and arrogant to do. And they hate Russians and Serbs.

Naked sun bathing? I thought you jerries would welcome that with open arms.

The jews brainwashed them into that behaviour.

They’re full

Attached: 4C40AC87-5D1B-49F3-ABE4-4A49C9787AEE.gif (300x300, 737.92K)