My hate for muslim countries grows every day, despite the fact that i’m a Muslim...

My hate for muslim countries grows every day, despite the fact that i’m a Muslim. It is just miserable seeing Muslims bulldozing the culture we’ve built for hundreds of years. We’re becoming more and more acclimatized to the zionist apartheid. Certain countries are already starting to consider legalizing same-sex marriage and buying into globo-homo. We’re barely reinforcing death penalty anymore. Prostitutes now can walk free after being gang-pounded. Worst case scenario is a fine, or 1 day in solitary jail. They’re often released next morning. Faggots are now more comfortable and can freely protest their vice in public, particularly in Lebanon that is increasingly becoming a progressive shithole. All after we used to mass decapitate them. Bars, gambling, alcohol are all as readily accessible as anything else. We’re letting women hold positions of power and feminism is spreading like wildfire amongst teenage girls, who collectively idolize western pop culture, as some sort of liberation. I have a pretty good idea on what direction all of this is taking and who is responsible for this. It’s just a matter of time until we end up as degenerate and hedonistic as the west, whereby all of this circus was promulgated. Maybe we should start suicide-bombing bars and abortion clinics instead.

Attached: 1E990AB6-D335-4096-B722-46DA453EDABB.jpg (284x177, 7.7K)

good

good

Good

Shut up faggot. No one cares.

Hopefully arabs raid and replace every nordcuck in Sweden.

Do something about it.

Attached: Jordan IDF secret drill.png (775x887, 522.19K)

There are no Muslim countries brother. Only pretenders larping as pious men.

good, fuck islam after what it did to sweden

Jihad will lose

Ironically the only real Muslim country is Shia Iran.

Attached: memri ayatollah jewish mafia.png (1920x2160, 3.19M)

Don give a fuck, you will go back to your shithole, willingly now or by force later.

What is your ethnicity? Its Pakistani/muslim pajeet isn't it? Or perhaps some cringy convert?

Iran is actually not a Muslim country. It’s mainly secular. Only 11% of the country prays the proper amount of times per day. And nearly 78% of Iran describes themselves as “non-religious”.

None. I’m North African.

It is not a Muslim country when it allows trannies to undergo sex “reassignment” surgeries. Shiites are not Muslims to begin with.

>My hate for muslim countries grows every day, despite the fact that i’m a Muslim.
No you hate them BECAUSE you are Muslim and you're leaders are whoring your lands out to the west.

If Shia are not Muslim neither are Sunnis.

Define “non-religious.” Because I believe you’re hugely mistaken. The Iranian government affirms that 99,5% of the total population are Muslims, which i slightly doubt. Whereas the most recent survey suggests that Muslims—sunnis and shiites included—make up 37,2%. Non-religious people, which comprise agnostics, atheists and people of unspecified religious affiliation all constitute less than Muslims alone, by 0,4%. Although it’s projected muslims will never outnumbered in the next 10 years. Hopefully not.

Attached: F8472260-DDA2-4455-99EC-8C146CA44179.jpg (794x684, 179.6K)

>Maybe we should start suicide-bombing bars and abortion clinics instead.

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 37.03K)

Not even remotely close. Shia is a mere jew-made sect.

Sunnis are a jew-made sect.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious anymore.

>I can’t tell if you’re being serious anymore.

Sunnis:
>It's so obvious that Christianity was subverted from the very beginning by apostle Paul who was actually a jew.

Also Sunnis:
>There's no way that Islam has been subverted. You must trust that these hadiths and their chains of narration have not been fabricated or altered and that the narrators were not jews with malicious and subversive intentions who faked conversion to Islam and vouched for each other to gain credibility even though it's literally in the jew's nature to do exactly that throughout history. Also ignore the fact that Arabia was full of jews and that the jews were much more intelligent, learned, and witty than the general Arab population of the time making them very vulnerable to jewish subversion. Forget about most of the hadith narrators being Persian crypto-jews like Bukhari the Bukharian jew for example and that many of these hadiths are not supported in the Qur'an but seem to have originated straight out of the jewish Talmud instead. Lastly, pay no attention to the fact that jews believe that they are supposed to circumcise their slaves while the Qur'an not only makes no mention of circumcision but also forbids altering the human body in any way.

Sunnis:
>Wiping your anus with water and your barehand like 7th century Arab bedouins in order to emulate the prophet based on rumours and hearsay from almost 200 years after his death is equivalent to "obeying the messenger".

Also Sunnis:
>Completely disobey the prophet when he directly ordered his followers not to record hadiths from him or follow anything other than Qur'an.

Attached: Sunnis.jpg (473x473, 47.3K)