Why are leaf anons so obsessed with pajeets when they don't do anything and are such an irrelevant demographic?

Why are leaf anons so obsessed with pajeets when they don't do anything and are such an irrelevant demographic?

Other than there being a lot of them what do they even do ?

There are 1.6 million of them ans maybe like 3 famous Indian Canadians in total ( NAV, super women, jagmeet singh)

They have an higher average income than white people here and are more likely to obtain a post secondary education. So they aren't stupid immigrants

They barley commit crimes compared to other minorities. Here in Toronto nearly all shootings and gang activity are black people and native Americans are the most over represented group in the prison population in our entire country

And unlike black guys white women don't racemix with them. Only 7% of South Asian men in Canada are in interracial marriages, that's the lowest in the country

Hello even Indian food isn't even that popular here. Most popular food is toronto is italain, Greek, Chinese, jamacian and shawarma. And that is despite all the Indians being here

So what's the deal with the obsession about these guys specifically?

Attached: jagmeet_660_032019122418.jpg (660x450, 45.34K)

cuck obsessed loudmouths, you yourself being an example

>Brown (gross)
>Smell bad (gross)
>Uppity and ungrateful (don't be these!)
What's there not to like? It's called white genocide, user. Educate yourself.

I unironically dont mind Indians but Canada is a white mans country and should remain so

Indian women are overwhelmingly race loyal often due to deep religious convictions. A lot of guys on here feel insulted when brown women don’t want them.

The melting pot was an experiment. If I were to grade it, it'd get like a C+, mainly based on the lack of heartfelt connection with people growing up due to genetic differences (I literally grew up near nil Indians save for family / relatives.)

What's more, add enough black people and it'd get a fail. There'd be Detroit everywhere.

I am so fucking white-washed, and I can't get away from it all fast enough. Man!

>t. Canadian-born with Indian parents, trying to plot a return back to Punjab while making enough money to impress the lady

I mean white people are perfectly fine to deal with online, but face-to-face it's like you're dealing with heavy metaphysics, and there's disharmony.

picrel

Attached: 1658452612630480.jpg (1024x658, 90.96K)

Brown hands typed this, stop larping, you will never be white Sukhdeep

Is it due to religious convictions? I always thought it was because of family obligations. As in the family would disown her for dating a non Pajeet.

Sikhs are bro tier in my book

There was one in my class who explained this "brilliant" lifehack where you bribe your way into having your documents say you are older than you actually are to get old age benefits sooner.
The Flip and I who were sitting right next to him were fucking livid and he couldn't understand why.

They own and run almost every farm and orchard in BC.

But brown men don't intermary either. You are about equally likely as seeing a white guy with a south Asian women as seeing a brown guy with a white girl

90% of mixed couple I see in the streets are white guy Asian female and black man white wome

There's a lot more of you fucks than the official census says, and they take over everything. They do organized crime, they cheat, and they only promote their own race. Also they brought tons of old world bullshit here.

LOL NAV is a faggot , we used to ship weed to him at exorbitant prices. his life is pure fantasy. the weeknd bodyguard Hawk pulled a gun on me years ago aswell.. in ottawa

Good morning sir

Any Forums in general.is very disconnected from normie stuff and actaul reality. It's why you see people obsessing over Indians and arabs and not relevant groups like blacks and latinosn

>The melting pot was an experiment

Canada isn't a "melting pot". it's a "cultural mosaic". i don't even know what that is but lib shits are always talking about that. functionally it's probably the same thing.

>and there's disharmony.

yes, i notice the disharmony. it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with either white people or indian people. we're just different.

most white people don't have the introspection / cosmic awareness to sense the disharmony. i do, myself, despite being white, but that's why i also vibe with indian people well.

i have nothing against indians but they are being used as a tool by insane western governments to fuck over regular white people.

"Melting pot" is when every one of the cultures lives in the same neighbourhood.
"Cultural mosaic" is when they all form cultural ghettos.

Why are Americans obsessed with niggers and beaners?
Why are Bongs obsessed with muslims?
Why are Australians obsessed with Chinks?
Because every formerly white country has a favorite mud race to worship.

they are ugly
t. Pajeet

Curry poutine is actually pretty good, though.

Jesus christ you're way too far gone.
>why do you guys care if you're being replaced if the brown person isn't full nigger?