We need fusion power. Green energy is a meme beyond personal use scales...

We need fusion power. Green energy is a meme beyond personal use scales. Fossil fuel pollution gives you places like urban India and China. Fission is good, but not good enough. You also see various governments, and as of recently, even corporations, pouring billions into fusion power research. If we don't figure out fusion, it's back to the stone age for us.

Attached: 1659650017551982.png (1400x1049, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0J6HDQLicWI
lppfusion.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We need less newfag post
fify

This thing looks promising. Though it goes against mainstream science (electric universe) so it gets shunned.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J6HDQLicWI

What exactly is so bad enough about that picture of yours to be used for propaganda? Those rotor blades are not environmentally harmful in any way. The reason they get buried is that they are taking up space and not worth the money to recycle.

>Landfill is not environmentally harmful

Most windmill farms get scrapped only a few years after being built. It's all a meme.

We need a Manhattan Project 2.0 to race to fusion.

Uh yeah? It's glass fibre, literally the same as burying sand. Do you think that burying sand is environmentally harmful?
Source me that you fucking faggot because the numbers I'm seeing is approx 20 years for a turbine.

More like there needs to be a changing of the guard so that new, accurate science can be done. Quite a lot of physics and so on is bullshit. Hanging on only because of people in ivory towers. But the change is coming.

No we don't nuclear solved it. Give me a break

SAFIRE looks amazing.
The other day someone posted a video of another small scale fusion project. Though their video is more recent, they didn't even mention SAFIRE. Project lead seems to be of the (((tribe))) so it wouldn't surprise me if they steal the SAFIRE concept and the (((media))) gives them the credit.
lppfusion.com/

Attached: SAFIRE-plasma.jpg (1029x664, 32.04K)

Genocide of your cousins and morons staying quiet is the only answer, the technology and resources to solve almost every basic ongoing problem is already available.

what in the pokeball is this

A project to create a mini sun basically using electricity to create plasma. Turns out this experiment might lead to fusion power.

Self-organizing plasma

Attached: 1648173648502.jpg (1200x1200, 114.19K)

molten salt reactors are a good idea that can work today
and we can get rid of all the nuclear waste produced at the same time

fusion is still further out

Maybe not be so fuel dependent. Homes don’t have to 68f in the summer and 78 in the winter. It doesn’t actually take 300hp to tool aimlessly about and pick up a six pack. You don’t have to light up the night outside your home while leaving every light in the house on at home you don’t need 1800cc when 200cc will do the same job in town.

We live in a hot area, we keep our electric bill below $100 by minimizing our use of the AC, all our lights are led, only use lights in the room we’re in. 30 mile daily commute but only $20 a week to fill the tank in a fuel efficient car. Keep the heat between 66-68f in the winter. There are endless ways to save energy before we even consider fusion.

They are made from fiberglass &resin. The resin contains methy-lethyl-kentone- peroxide, 5% by weight volume. Thousands of gallons being buried because they cannot be used for anything else. MEKP is toxic as fuck, I've worked with it for 20 years in the boat industry.

it's what you get when you put an evolution stone on a Farnsworth–Hirsch fusor

>We need fusion power
meme
>Green energy
meme
we just need to kill people, simple as.

Maybe use energy more efficiently?

>Maybe use energy more efficiently?
no thanks I like big roaring peat fires, so i'd just prefer to kill people thanks very much.

What bullshit radio show did you hear that from?

Green energy works fine tho. Set up the required recycling chains and peripheral facilities (pumped hydro storage etc) and it provides really a lot of energy cheaply.

Sure fusion is more appealing in theory but one of the problems is that you'll likely not get to benefit unless you're very young.

They know about what Nikola Tesla accomplished. They know what Icelanders accomplish with thermal electric generation. They know of many ways to provide energy, but because they cannot sell it, they can't monetize it, they don't and won't. And the reason they can't is because it's not anything that can be patented or claimed in the sense of traditional energy resources they control the supply and demand of.

Looks shoopd to me where the dirt overlays the blades. Looks fake af

There is an EV out that claims if one drives 35km or less each day in a cloudy country ( has solar panels in roof and hood), one could effectively recharge once every seven months.

To each his own. Population is going to start dropping off soon enough with all the babies people are no longer having