Every company in the Brazilian stock market will now be forced to have at least 1 woman and 1 person of a minority...

Every company in the Brazilian stock market will now be forced to have at least 1 woman and 1 person of a minority group (black, LGBT or handycapped) in a managerial position in order to keep their status as publicly traded companies. These rules will be in full effect by 2023 for IPOs and older companies will have until 2025 to comply.
I fucking hate everything.. the whole world is nothing but nigger and faggot worship when does it end? I'm so fucking tired...

Attached: 1659428675581246.gif (1667x1435, 3.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp_tHTdB304
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blacks and handicapped grouped together
kek

thx for the chuckle bro.. I'm blackpilled af rn

Essa foi boa, pqp.

It ends when Jews end.

Talk about this in the US too, I think it was for the Nasdaq, not sure if they made the decision or not. Weirdly enough I haven't heard anything of this sort out of Canada which you would think would be the first to do it. I don't think we have it in Europe either.

that's an insult to handicapped people

Imagina se fosse verdade msm?

So you're saying they're kicking out the heebs

I hope everything somehow begins to escalate much faster soon.

I thought that guy running your country was supposed to be super based. All smoke and mirrors I take it.

It's true.
youtube.com/watch?v=hp_tHTdB304
The stock exchange is a private company the president can't tell them how to behave. This is (((foreign))) sabotage

Attached: Untitled.png (261x852, 183.85K)

I'm a white, rich, and priviliged liberal who lives in a majority white blue state. I think racism is le heckin bad. I would be the last person to ever have black friends or go in the hood. I've met 20 black people in my life and they were nice therefore all black people are like the few I met in my mind. Whites who complain about blacks stealing and murdering are liars. Videos that show black people behaving like wild animals are taken out of context. I know that being a liberal is against my own interests, but my parents were cunts and I hate jesus. I'm scared of rednecks with their hoedowns and hootenannies. I think kids should be taught gay stuff at the earliest age because it's the current year. I know it destroys families, but I'm scared that if we don't we'll become rednecks who love honor and tradition. Yucky!

>Finkelsztain
Kek. Really is every single time.

I was just talking to my dad about this. He said that life is like a pendulum, the harder you swing it to one end the harder it will swing back as everything tends to settle in the middle. BUt yeah, I do agree we need things to move faster, especially after that whole covid shitshow. So many fucking crimes were commited

Tell me about it...

Attached: 1659633221733104.png (500x491, 208.16K)

Bolsonaro should strip him of citizenship and deport him to Argentina for treason, I hear they have a large jewish pop down there and they're fucked anyway.

Jesus...

If only he could do that user... the rot goes much deeper though. Black Rock got very interested on our Stock Market last year and poof, all of a sudden our stock market is following this diversity bullshit. I bet you everything I own that Black Rock is shorting everything here. Over the next few weeks I'll literally sell everything I own buy rental property and move into crypto.
Cuzil sendo cuzil

Yeah the jewish run BlackRock is a huge nuisance as well, incredible the amount of damage they can do having investments in the trillions in everything. You should buy gold instead of crypto though, it's literally chuck e cheese tokens. There are physical ETFs you can buy like a stock if you dont want to bother with physical.

INTANKAVEL

Gold ETFs are a scam they are worth 8x the global gold supply. I do own physical gold and silver but they aren't investments they are hedges at best. The best investment in the metal sector are mining companies and they are (along with oil companies) over 40% of my portfolio the rest being bank stocks that pay me good dividends. I'll have to recalculate everything now since I'm expecting a major crash.

No they aren't, not sure what you are referring to, but ETFs are a small part of physical gold holdings. I own gold miners as well, haven't performed very well though but I do expect that to change. People just need to wake up to the awful financial situation we're in and that the USD is trash and gold will shoot past 2000 for good.

The point is that buying ETFs defeat the purpose of buying gold. Gold is an asset and ETFs are a security that's why I wouldn't touch them and afaik they are running on a fractional basis (ETFs of ETFs). But if it fits your risk profile then go for it.

Kek, your businesses will have to work harder to pick up their slack and weight

I am surprise it took this long for Jews to pull this Card in brazil (LATAM globohomo central)

What the fuck are they up to now?