Go to parents for dinner

>go to parents for dinner
>redditard neet brother who lives in the basement tries to "debate" me
>raise my voice above his to say "Sneed's Feed and Seed" and "Formerly Chuck's" any time he tries to talk
>continue to do this until he gets frustrated and stops
Anyone else do this?

Attached: 1649801695829.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Who

No.

Attached: 1661358564832.gif (768x719, 329.7K)

Whenever I get into an argument with anybody about anything, I pretend to have a lot of southern pride, despite living in the pacific north west.

Sneed's.

Youre a loser brother.

>Anyone else do this?
No.

Fuck discord kikes like you, niggeryid groid.

>general faggotry
>anyone else a gay nigger faggot
not really, not nearly so much as you.
you should beat the shit out of that gay faggot basement nigger and be a good brother. And then cut off your testicles for making this thread and trying to brag about bullying your brother.
Bet you never even smelled a vagina.

still don't have a single bloodline to Jacob, big man.
and Leviticus tells you clearly, G*D aint gonna play ball with unauthorized personnel doing his sacrficies.
And without those, you're walking dirt to G*D.
So, guess he still refuses you, even with all your violence against Palestine?

Do American NEETs really live in the basement? Why? Normal houses have at leasy 2 bedrooms.

Attached: 1658567260289151.gif (716x554, 167.45K)

>nato memeflaggot calling anyone else a discordcel
cringe.

> go on Any Forums
> post gay fake story about bragging about my response in debates is “I don’t have an argument”
> wait for (You)s

Thanks PTGfags very cool

I ask them to elaborate on the basics of what they say.It usually exposes if they are even worth talking to. If left wing they are usually too information poor for me to even bother they can't even correctly define the ideologies they profess.

Asked

Naw, it's JIDF trying to bulk flex for having bot chan.
Fuck these lying insane faggots, without a single drop of proven blood to Jacob.

They all walking heaps of trash to Moses. And still they uppity shits.

The point is not that I don't have an argument but that I'm making a mockery of the faux debate he wants to engage in to browbeat me with his retarded leftist opinions.

true. check out this thread boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/392465810#top
all bottled replies just check the first 5 posts

>muh rabbi said
lol
yeah. so how many dead Talmudists you gonna get through before a pureblood Son of Aaron shows up, and how many days will he be carrying out the rest of your dead corpses, alone, hoping he doesn't get unclean by touching you in the High Holy Presence?
Loony Toons.

nope, I'm from the days when neckbeards were all Any Forumstards, so I'll debate them. I'm a master debater.

Yeah. I'd much rather debate a communist who knows a shit ton about communism than a fellow white nationalist who doesn't know why it's good.

>muh traditions said muh traditions are good, so they is and such

if your brother kept doing that thing where the keep raising their voice to shout you down as the conversation goes on, absolutely.

im sure your parents are proud of your dank memes you repeat irl