Republicans when their tax money actually goes to Americans and not to Israel

>Republicans when their tax money actually goes to Americans and not to Israel

Attached: IT'S OVER.webm (512x384, 642.64K)

Democrats suck jew cock just as furious as republicans

Attached: db.png (1620x1245, 1.45M)

Republicans suck it more

Israel will get their money regardless. Only now niggers and retards are getting a bit more too, you retarded nigger

*ukraine

Attached: 1660232972257063.png (193x287, 102.46K)

At least Democrats don’t worship Jews as muh Gods chosen people

You

Attached: 1661376718983341.jpg (707x1024, 111.79K)

same reaction when it goes to Ukraine instead of pissrael kek

Republicans have a coalburner and her nigger husband on Fox crying about how awful student debt forgiveness is lmao

80% of Jews also vote democrat

They’re all awful jew worshippers
This isn’t that difficult to understand.
It’s ok though, once the boomers are gone everyone hates them

Kek, that makes it even more embarrassing. Republicans simp for a race that doesn’t even vote for them that much

Attached: 6D751560-1F21-4DD6-9876-094948E847F6.jpg (505x493, 155.43K)

Exactly, do you think I like republicans rabbi?

The Iron Dome needs a re-stock.

you're going to break the partisan retards brain user

none of it is going to Americans.

Attached: 1661296468459483.jpg (1440x3200, 1.48M)

>all of these predicable replies
Sure is funny how it's both sides until you criticize one of them in particular.

It went to American banks.
The illusion it went to the American people will last until after the midterms, when those shekels are due Jan 1st, with interest.

Kek.

People who are still shilling for their favorite half of the uniparty should tied arm to arm then be made to knife fight each other for entertainment

I can’t fucking stand them, niggers on here posting Mitch McConnell
I hope his chink wife poisons him

It's sad really that people will stand up for all these old fags and hags when they all deserve to be in prison for life at the least. We're ruled by greedy skinsuit parasites.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

I'd rather the institutions go under. They're just going to do it again.