Revolutionary Figures

ITT: What would it take for someone to be a genuine political revolutionary in this day and age? I'm not attaching any set political views to the revolutionary but only asking for what everyone's take on the individual's personality, mindset, general look, language and body type? Are they a lover or a fight? Serious and in command or jovial and in control? Do the speak in front of a crowd or lurk in the shadows? What tatics would they use to star the revolution and keep it going? How would they protect it?
What's the kind of figure people look for and look too?
Why is the world lacking in this figures when history is full of them?

I see so many false leaders it amazes me how we can be so advanced and so blind at the same time. Not just America, but Japan, Brazil, Mexico, the UK, Australia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, Israel of all of it...

They fail to produce revolutionary figures of historical caliber.
What's the leader you want Any Forums?

Attached: 1612769787759.jpg (682x682, 82.75K)

Balls.

I'm at a junction in my life. I look alright. Not great, but definitely not bad. I have alright people skills. If someone tells me what to do in life to become the next Hitler, I can do it. I've been thinking about publicly speaking about how whites never get anything back after we give and give, but any Tom, Dick, and Harry can do that. I even have plans to not get fed compromised. But actually making a movement? I don't know if I can do that.

Who knows how to make a movement that's not going to lied about and honeycombed?

FPBP?

You're right how, this are some dead serious issues and yet we can't find anyone who can't talk about them without turning it into a ponzi scheme, selling coffee mugs and t-shirts.

Attached: 1582481883610.jpg (600x825, 241.84K)

Message oriented, and controlled by me. Don't dwell on the topic of the week, that gives opportunities to be highjacked. And I'm me, I know I'm not a federal agent.

Nice. We need to develop tactics to gatekeep honeycombers out of any movement. Glowbears make honey pots all the time.
How do you keep the glowies out or at least controlled?

You must:
>Glow in the dark
>Be financed by the Rothschilds
Everything else will play out on its own.

Attached: 1613483595685.jpg (768x1024, 63.56K)

What's the Revolutionary Figure's message? How does he spread it this day and age without it becoming hijacked?

You can't really keep them out entirely. Good, tested strategies is to have an inner circle of people you know. You should place emphasis on them being a good person rather than how much you agree with them. And from there, just discredit anybody who has any bad ideas or takes action that's bad for the movement. Another strategy is to go full Hoffa and disreguard major people's opinions and just speak to the public that loves you, but that got Hoffa killed, and direct rule rather than delegation of responsiblity is a hard thing. Inner circle is a much better idea. The problem Hoffa had was that he let his power get away from him in any form. Stalin was a good person, but he killed for power.

Whites deserve. Whites deserve a future. Whites deserve their own money. Whites deserve safety. This is bad wordage, I've thought a lot about the wording. I'm split between a "pro white" movement and a "white people" movement.

Checked.
You're pretty based and keyed in user. I'd follow your revolution. But what if I was a glowing how would you know?

Nice, the wordage isn't wrong. You can tell how they've well poisoned the very word "white" which leads to this sentiment being so popular.
One can't even find a good way to word a feeling.
As if the feeling's outlawed itself.

But that makes the work of any Revolutionary harder. Not just a pro-white one either. The glowies have our minds on suppression.

theres a lack of leading figures because the world government figured out how to stop any kind of political messiah from rising up. From the 50s-80s they killed influential people on all political spectrums from that nigger Fred Hampton to George Lincoln Rockwell. After the 80s they learned that instead of using violence they could buy movements out or start their own so no one would feel the need to start real ones.

Unless it's something decentralized and temporary (if possible), it will get jewed until and if "anti-semitism" ever gets enough momentum.

That's the line of thinking I started this thread with.
The idea that Revolutionaries have been intentionally targeted suppressed for the past several decades and this prevents any major imbalance and power shifts.
The world leaders appear anthemic to the kinds of cults of personality that were common before WWII...

Attached: 1605333665596.jpg (760x787, 81.95K)

Very reasonable thread and I encourage you to post this question more often.
The horrible truth is that we are all that person.

Not really, your cousins did it a lot during the alt-right jewish psyops.

Actions speak much louder than words. The days of excellent double spies getting into the upper ranks of society, acting exactly how a true believer does, are gone. Everyone should be judged by their actions. Fuentes was actually an alright guy for a month and a half, but he only really spoke to people who were already white nationalists, also his whole optics thing was retarded. I think we just have to abandon the Swastika, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna lie about what I want. But back to my point, he never really changed anything, he just looked like he was trying really hard. It doesn't matter if Fuentes is an agent or not, he has the same bad influence on Pro-White society whether he is one or not. While Richard Spencer, who is commonly believed to be an agent, he dresses up nicely and balances feeding a base while also opening up the average person to Pro-White stuff. Even if he's an agent, he was good overall.

Are we all the hero?

Nah, you, him and many other jews were always obvious subhumans from day one.

You became so gay anything minimally true is rejected by your hivemind of scum in ways that seem ridiculous.

Money and greed are the biggest downfall of anything right of liberal non-interventionist. GDP isn't the measure of a nation, the proper measure of a nation is how nice the people in it are, and how easy it is to live a modest life.