Texas Governor Beto O'Rourke to Legalize Marijuana

What do you think of this? As an Austin native it has swung my vote from red to blue. Texas would be so much cooler ot live in if we legalized it. It's a fucking plant.

From the future president's website:
We shouldn’t be locking Texans up for a substance that is legal in much of the rest of the country.

Marijuana arrests have created vast racial disparities in our criminal justice system, generated an unnecessary burden on Texas taxpayers, and diverted law enforcement officers’ time and attention away from violent crime.

When I’m governor, we will legalize marijuana and expunge the records of those arrested for marijuana possession—and we’ll use the nearly $1 billion in new state revenue and reduced criminal justice costs to invest in public schools and reduce property taxes.

It’s the right thing to do.

Attached: betomerged.jpg (736x414, 71.59K)

Attached: elephant.png (740x1338, 1.03M)

He's got some really good policies, especially after Biden gave me $10,000 today I'm thinking of switching to blue frmyself

Ok next legalize enslaving niggers as itd make living in texas much more cooler.

Sorry idk that name, do you mean Robert O’Rourke?

Oh look, it's this fucking faggot tranny shill thread desperate trying to meme relevance for this fucking repulsive faggot shabbos house nigger toxic piece of shit because supposed you'll get muh weed.

Fuck this tranny faggot kike OP, nigger needs a bullet in his stupid faggot head.

Weed makes you a lazy fuck, idk what anyone says. The only people I know that smoke weed are all losers, every one of them. It also stinks. There's a reason why it attracts so many niggers.

Attached: agentsmithsmell.gif (480x192, 1.47M)

Democrats treat their voters the same way hunter biden treats his whores. Give them free drugs and money and then fucks them.

Robert O'Rourke is Irish

What on earth made you bring race into the thread? and the hatred for me? Because I think marijuana should be legal? Wow what a piece of shit I am, huh? I think marijuana shouldn't be a reason to lock human beings in cages against their will.

He is going to California our Texas with his policies. No amount of legal or even free weed will allow me to vote for that. Colorado’s an 8 hour drive, NM is 9 hours. I’ll live.

>No link
Fake

>What on earth made you bring race into the thread?
Because niggers love weed retard.
>and the hatred for me? Because I think marijuana should be legal?
Yes, because you are a faggot.

Breaking the law instead of voting to change it is complete nigger shit.

>enslave niggers
>give them opportunity to grow weed
>weed cost is now lower
>they live better as property than with freedom
>just like women

FPBP op is kill

Attached: 166102306963182939.jpg (1418x1407, 150.6K)

Genuinely what is wrong with you? Who even thinks like this? You believe your black neighbor who you see watering his lawn should be a slave. Do you ever consider coming back to reality?

Attached: BETOFAGGO.png (1359x831, 34.67K)

>Marijuana arrests have created vast racial disparities in our criminal justice system
Say no more my friend.
That's enough for me to want it to stay illegal.

I am pro freedom but I am more anti nigger.

Beto is a dork that wasn't bullied enough and developed delusions of grandeur.

No, he is the first real populist texas politics has seen in a century though. Try arguing on the issues and not your preconceived notions