GloboHomo signals "the end of abundance"

/pol was right again. A meager bare life of living in the pod and eating cricket chips is coming into effect now for the GloboHomo plebs.

"You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy."

Attached: THE END OF ABUNDANCE.png (514x494, 408.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/news/macron-warns-sacrifices-ahead-after-end-of-abundance-01661332507
dailycaller.com/2022/08/24/macron-upheaval-europes-economy-implode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. The end of the abundance of arrogant morons ruling over the flock. These people will hang.

based

Based. I'll be in Ottawa that day

French President Emmanuel Macron warned Wednesday that France faced "sacrifices" in a new era marked by climate change and instability caused by Russia's invasion of Ukraine that signalled "the end of abundance".

"Our system based on freedom in which we have become used to living, sometimes when we need to defend it, it can entail making sacrifices," Macron told ministers on Wednesday, reprising comments he made on August 19 during his holiday.

Macron had called on French people to "accept paying the price of liberty" during an address in the south of France.

In his speech Wednesday, he also referred to the severe drought over the summer in France, which has prompted water restrictions across most of the country and increased fears about the pace of climate change.

"This overview that I'm giving -- the end of abundance, the end of insouciance, the end of assumptions -- it's ultimately a tipping point that we are going through that can lead our citizens to feel a lot of anxiety," Macron continued.

barrons.com/news/macron-warns-sacrifices-ahead-after-end-of-abundance-01661332507

Attached: Sacrifices To Be Made.png (757x594, 286.31K)

LOOK AT ALL OF THIS CRAZY CLIMATE CHANGE!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

No, this is cope by bureaucrates. The truth is worse than this.

Start with university: physics students are mostly morons who don't know much besides QFT. For those drones, if there is something incomplete from a theory, then it means there is a new particle somewhere. Those idiots have made up hundreds of particles so far and they are still looking for more. That's the entirety of their intellectual framework. LOL. And btw, the job is shit. hep is really just computing feynman diagrams to some retarded orders in terms of h_bar. It's just computer stuff and 0% physics.
Since the LHC is the biggest DUD in the history of physics, those morons fear they got exposed. So what did they do? they said they wanted 100 billions this time to build a bigger LHC, and to achieve what? discovering new particles LOL.
It is just putting ones head in the sand at this point

even on a global scope, theoretical physics is pretty much dead. Zero innovation since the discovery of the CMB.
All the atheists crave for a new scientific revival with biology, AI, and biohacking but it wil be an even bigger dud. And even worse, they are even less a science, because the side effects are even more complicated to predict in general, and with respect to the particularities of such and such genetic population. And people will scream about ethical stuff since testing on living beings will be even more mandatory sooner or later...

kill yourself, disgusting wojakposting filth.

Even on the level of the daily life, you can see the scientific decay with videogames. video games coming out today basically look like the games they were releasing on 360 and PS3 ca. 2005-2007 when I was in middle school. Compare a pixelated N64 game from the late 90s with a 1080p HD Xbox 360 game from the mid 2000s and the difference is astonishing. Compare a 360 game like CoD4 from the mid 2000s with the latest version of the same game 15 years later, and you will find very few differences. If 3D graphics were progressing at the same rate as in the late 90s and early 00s, then we would have photorealistic videogames by now.
Anyway, all of that is meaningless, because videogames graphics are largely irrelevant to science and only have relevance for mindless loq IQ normie conSOOOMers. All I need to do is look at actual math and science research. Math is doing better than physics or chemistry, for example, but the only new areas of math that are highly active are the Langlands Program, and Complex Systems/Chaos/Complex Networks, and even that is kind of loosing steam at this point. It was super trendy in the 70-90s and helped pave the way for stuff like data science, but even progress in those fields is slowing. The most active areas of science today really seem to be biotech, cognitive science, and systems biology. Physics, chemistry, math, etc. are largely stagnant, and are becoming increasingly insular and isolated from one another, and more so for institutional and bureaucratic reasons, and not because this is more scientifically productive or something like that.

I've been preparing to be a goy for years and there is no amount of shock I can prepare for when shit starts hitting hard.

>A meager bare life of living in the pod and eating cricket chips is coming into effect now for the GloboHomo plebs.
This statement has been prebunked.
>"You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy."
This statement is currently used out of context by alt-right members in order to radicalize and further isolate the individuals so the true content meaning is obfuscated. If you want to know the real nature of this information, refer to the original source, in this case the original WEF website.

Not if I just decide to take

Attached: vnvbretntn.jpg (3024x4032, 1.57M)

All of this is artificially inflicted.

"Climate change" isn't real. It is a rebrand of global warming, since the globe did not end up warming nor did the oceans rise.
Nobody HAS to destroy their own economy for Ukraine. Ukraine is not important to anyone other than Ukrainians. The economic pain inflicted on the West is being done by the West's oligarchal class on purpose. It is effectively "You must starve so we can achieve our lofty geopolitical goals".

Telling already impoverished, underemployed, debt-riddled, inflation-hammered, mass-immigration disenfranchised natives of Europe and America that they must give up whatever paltry tokens they have left so that a jewish dictator can stay in power is ABSOLUTELY the modern "LET THEM EAT CAKE!" I pray, therefore, that the results of it are exactly the same as they were before.

I remember first playing battlefield 3 in 2011 and being blown away by how it looks and now playing battlefield 5 there’s really not much difference in fact it’s worse in some areas. I understand your point completely even though it’s just video games it speaks to advancement as a whole. We are completely stagnating

This is mainly for Europe, tho for the US upper crust the inability to procure European wines, cheeses, cured meats, liquors will cause an uproar. Europe is about to shut down for the winter. If you're there, *POP* bon chance but if not the damage should be minimal. Unless you're in Africa, all the African food contracts are owned by big globohomo and they will divert it all to Europe for max profits. Just look at what happened to the Ukrainian corn. It just evaporated to the highest bidder, the contracts in Chad and Yemen weren't even considered.

There's still be an abundance of BBC stretching his butthole.

>"the end of abundance"
>Just after I say grace

Attached: Come on Man.gif (220x222, 99.05K)

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat was better so there's that also.

You better be paying your debts b**** before I come over there and crack your f****** teeth out of your head.

>Macron had called on French people to "accept paying the price of liberty"
Not too sure what he meant by that. Does he mean that frenchies have to embrace migrant rape and the blackening of france because of evil putin?

Based and PTR-pilled

what mean?

These people are really delusional if they think people are going to believe them and give up their quality of life for a war they don't want and "climate change".

The reality is even worse than this headline
dailycaller.com/2022/08/24/macron-upheaval-europes-economy-implode/

>French President Emmanuel Macron warned that the French would face severe food and energy shortages at a cabinet meeting Wednesday as winter approaches and skyrocketing energy prices have crippled Europe’s economy.

>Macron told the cabinet that “freedom has a cost,” referring to the ongoing war in Ukraine that has inflicted dire consequences on global food and energy prices, Reuters reported. The French government faces a decision to renew electricity and gas price caps that expire at the end of 2022, as winter looms, inflation soars and natural gas from Russia falls to a trickle, raising fears that Russia will shut off gas flows altogether.

>“I believe that we are in the process of living through a tipping point or great upheaval. Firstly because we are living through… what could seem like the end of abundance,” Macron said, Barron’s reported.

>“The battles we have to fight … will only be won through our efforts,” he added.

Daily reminder: As of yet no one has made any actual case why we must suffer so that Zelensky can stay in power. It was simply universally agreed to by the governments who don't care what happens to you at all.

Attached: 1641733238876.png (266x489, 15.83K)