Hitler Fact of the Day

He is the only world leader to ever have a Rothschild arrested.

Attached: 1_fLpRp2iHtgBqhoUIux2k2A.jpg (597x336, 77.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofyesterday.com/nazis-enormous-ransom-rothschild-d0459c7bfd71
demstuermer.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler has never been pre-bunked

historyofyesterday.com/nazis-enormous-ransom-rothschild-d0459c7bfd71

He also put Freemasons in the camps, they never tell us that though.

One of the most badass things ever done in history. Never have the (((elites))) been scared as shitless as they have been of Hitler

Because they needed a cover.
The goal was simple, Herzl told you. They needed the Old Jews to kill themselves, and become New Jews.
And the nations they were within had riches they wanted.
Ipso, massive global Propaganda Machine, with cameras and film and radio now.

And when they tore through France the Nazis let the French citizens tour the Freemason lodges so they could see what kind of devilry was going on under their noses.

Der strummer actually had some good coverage on them after they closed the lodges down and raided them. Worth checking out if you can be bothered.

checked and heil'd

How do I find these issues and are there English versions?

He also opened up their lodges for all to see. Fuck those gay freaks.

Those are english versions you utter retard

Attached: 72954328-BC22-4CB2-87BD-938B89077E1A.jpg (884x800, 67.88K)

I go a link from an old work friend on tg ages ago.
It was on wordpress somewhere I think

Just found the page but it's unsurprisingly been shaohed
demstuermer.wordpress.com/

If it wasn't so late I'd try and find it somewhere else for you. It's hardly obscure though it should be somewhere.

i read about this. some local nazi party official accepted a ransom from his family without asking hitler for permission.

Yet let's him go

>Frees the rich Jews
>Murders the poor Jews

Why are Nazis like this lads?

Haha my bad, I only knew it was a WWII era German newsletter so I assumed non-English.

No worries, I'll find it. Thank you for trying.

>poor jews

Yeah OK

One thing that blew my mind was. If a member didn't die of natural causes a year they'd sacrifice a member to Lucifer.

P2 was known to do something similar, if someone broke an oath they'd lock him in a coffin in the lodge to die.

This is actually in line with Satanic pacts, where you'd need to give a soul to Satan a year for untold riches or your own will be forfeit.

So crazy to think of shit like this that is really happening in the world. A few years ago I would've thought people like us were completely insane.

bump

Attached: 1645405120772.jpg (3816x3464, 2.36M)

Why would they be scared shitless of someone who gave them everything they wanted?

Attached: 1659905840331206.jpg (645x724, 70.85K)

Hello Jonathon

Hitler was controlled opposition you morons

and you can be damn sure the English werent going to just allow something like that to happen. notice we're all speaking english and not german. freemasons are jews btw.

Attached: epsteinandrew.jpg (2000x1516, 398.61K)